What am I doing wrong @ night?

What type of cam do u have? Check to see if there is a Night Scene feature, which works iwth nights, even tho fkash is needed for BETTER shots

I dont think Auto Flash is illegal? =S Cuz it doesnt say it in the T/As conduct

What type of cam do u have? Check to see if there is a Night Scene feature, which works iwth nights, even tho fkash is needed for BETTER shots

I dont think Auto Flash is illegal? =S Cuz it doesnt say it in the T/As conduct

Canon SD1000, Night thing is terrible, it lowers the shutter speed to 1/8 even WITH flash.

You need to turn flash off first. Flash is for backlit situations. Night shots need to be stabilized on tripod or some other method. The rest is up to you how you want to capture it.

- A

I know, I forgot to turn the flash off after I restarted my camera..but then it lowers the shutter speed to 1. It'll end up blurry even with a tripod cause of the motion of the bus.

Lose the flash, as it only affects close objects and annoys anyone operating, kick up your ISO setting to probably 800 or more. The higher your ISO setting the more "grainy" or noisy your photo will be, but you'll be shooting at a higher shutter speed, so less blur. And it that still doesn't work, then get a DSLR.

HTH. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived