New F express schedule out

Italianstallion

1 hour ago, Jemorie said:

You smell an ad hominem attack, my ass...that’s cute coming from someone who was getting all sassy with a train operator the other day in that dumb (4) express thread all for a grammar and punctuation...as if you’re some English professor, but I disgress...

Except you had no intention to be funny.

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jemorie said:

Smh. Your post I responded to on the previous page to which the above poster took as an "ad hominem attack". Don't act like you don't know. Anyway, just go on with the (F) express topic.

You do realize this was almost a month ago right and I had no clue what you were talking about because it was random...enough already.

5 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

You do realize this was almost a month ago right and I had no clue what you were talking about because it was random...enough already.

Gotta hand it to him though… he just won the forum’s grudge-holding contest. Gotta be a trophy gif for that somewhere.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:02 PM, CenSin said:

Gotta hand it to him though… he just won the forum’s grudge-holding contest. Gotta be a trophy gif for that somewhere.

Lol, I gotta hand it to you for being @Lawrence St's mommy out of the blue accusing me for an "ad hominem attack" and @Lawrence St for being the Jerome Avenue Express foamer he is and collecting his Ls for it.

Get over your crybaby selves. Ya just tight.

Edited by Jemorie

6 hours ago, Jemorie said:

Lol, I gotta hand it to you for being @Lawrence St's mommy out of the blue accusing me for an "ad hominem attack" and @Lawrence St for being the Jerome Avenue Express foamer he is and collecting his Ls for it.

Get over your crybaby selves. Ya just tight.

Ok, seriously I have had enough of your immaturity. Just because you do not agree with someone else's point does not mean you repeatedly keep bringing the topic up again and again, sometimes even in threads that are nowhere related to the topic. ENOUGH.

59 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

Ok, seriously I have had enough of your immaturity. Just because you do not agree with someone else's point does not mean you repeatedly keep bringing the topic up again and again, sometimes even in threads that are nowhere related to the topic. ENOUGH.

Lol I said just carry on the (F) express topic, only for you and your protective mommy to start talking shit more about me and not expecting karma to hit the fan. Welp, goes to show you who’s more sensitive and immature. And if my response to your other post that was a month ago was off topic, then “my bad”. Lol.

New record on AM <F> (on my watch at least): 37 minutes from Coney Island–Stillwell Avenue to Broadway–Lafayette Street, leaving at 7:30 AM and arriving at 8:07 AM. This was achieved despite leaving the terminal late by ~1.5 minutes and holding in 2 Avenue for an extra ~10 seconds.

The (D) that was pulling in at Broadway–Lafayette Street at the same time has left Coney Island–Stillwell Avenue… at 7:22 AM—8 minutes before the <F>.

10 hours ago, CenSin said:

New record on AM <F> (on my watch at least): 37 minutes from Coney Island–Stillwell Avenue to Broadway–Lafayette Street, leaving at 7:30 AM and arriving at 8:07 AM. This was achieved despite leaving the terminal late by ~1.5 minutes and holding in 2 Avenue for an extra ~10 seconds.

The (D) that was pulling in at Broadway–Lafayette Street at the same time has left Coney Island–Stillwell Avenue… at 7:22 AM—8 minutes before the <F>.

Two minutes ahead of the timetable.

10 hours ago, CenSin said:

That's actually pretty good. Seems like the AM trips get delayed less than the PM ones.

1 hour ago, P3F said:

That's actually pretty good. Seems like the AM trips get delayed less than the PM ones.

The part that made the difference was that it bypassed the (F) at Carroll Street. Had both trains got to Bergen Street simultaneously, the <F> might have been set back by an extra 2 minutes. The longest AM <F> trip I’ve been been on took 45 minutes, and that wasn’t due to the Bergen Street merge which did not occur on that particular run; it was the human factor.

Baseline performance ought to be:

• Kings Highway to Church Avenue: 10 minutes
  • Church Avenue to 7 Avenue: 3 minutes
  • 7 Avenue to Jay Street–MetroTech: 5 minutes—1 minute per station bypassed
    • 7 Avenue to Bergen Street (lower level): 4 minutes.
    • Bergen Street (lower level) to Jay Street–MetroTech: 1~2 minutes

With the 5 figures, one can deduce where the performance problem lies:

• Kings Highway to Church Avenue > 11 minutes: conductor
  • Church Avenue to 7 Avenue > 4 minutes: train operator
  • 7 Avenue to Jay Street–MetroTech > 6 minutes: train operator or train traffic
    • 7 Avenue to Bergen Street (lower level) > 5 minutes: train operator
    • Bergen Street (lower level) to Jay Street–MetroTech > 3 minutes: train traffic

I have not found passengers to be a significant contributor to delays in any of my <F> trips.

18 minutes ago, CenSin said:

I called it. That <F> at 14 Street is running local in Brooklyn because of delays and service gap.

vtTW0Nm.png

Right on the money!

1iqIu7Q.png

Good thing I took the first (D) that arrived instead of waiting.

Edit: I spoke too soon…

KHLgatB.png

Edited by CenSin
That train was actually not the <F>.

• 2 weeks later...