MTA P/T Bus Operator exam 9309 notification

Kenstyles

Hi All,

I took exam 9618 a few months back and now I just got the letter to take exam 9309.

should I even bother taking it? Also the BOSS exam that I took on the same day as 9618, how do I find out the results of that?

Also, do I have to take the BOSS again?

Thanks!

Ken

1 hour ago, Kenstyles said:

Hi All,

I took exam 9618 a few months back and now I just got the letter to take exam 9309.

should I even bother taking it? Also the BOSS exam that I took on the same day as 9618, how do I find out the results of that?

Also, do I have to take the BOSS again?

Thanks!

Ken

If you did not receive a letter in the mail informing that you failed the BOSS for Exam 9618, assume that you passed. According to the top of the fourth page of the Notice of Examination for Exam 9309, just send an email to examsunit@nyct.com and ask that the results from the BOSS for Exam 9618 be transferred to this exam.

I would definitely encourage you to e-mail them and ask them to transfer the results. You'll probably get called for this exam before the other one.

In addition, as per the guidelines of the website, can you please post in the relevant thread? Myself and the other staff members want you to continue asking questions, however it doesn't make sense to have multiple threads/topics open for the same exam, title, position, etc.

Thanks and good luck!!

Edited by +Young+

• +Young+ changed the title to MTA P/T Bus Operator exam 9309 notification
  • +Young+ locked this topic