Openbve: I need The (Y) Train line PLEASE!! 😣😣😣😣😣

Hello, you may be wondering, "Why was Trevor day BVE world website deleted?"

But to me, I needed the (Y) Train bad! From Williamsburg Bridge to Exchange Place. I don't see the (Y) Train on Openbve Connect. I saw a (Y) Train line on BVEstation, but that was another one from 205th Street to Grand Street. The (Y) Train Route is similar to the (T) and (V) lines by Blue18. I DID see the (Y) Train line on Trevor day BVE World on Wayback Machine, but it didn't let me download.

If you have the (Y) Train line by Blue18, PLZ GIVE IT TO ME!

Hint: 

48 minutes ago, R62A-6-Train said:

Hello, you may be wondering, "Why was Trevor day BVE world website deleted?"

But to me, I needed the (Y) Train bad! From Williamsburg Bridge to Exchange Place. I don't see the (Y) Train on Openbve Connect. I saw a (Y) Train line on BVEstation, but that was another one from 205th Street to Grand Street. The (Y) Train Route is similar to the (T) and (V) lines by Blue18. I DID see the (Y) Train line on Trevor day BVE World on Wayback Machine, but it didn't let me download.

If you have the (Y) Train line by Blue18, PLZ GIVE IT TO ME!

Hint: 

Excuse me. Not only is this the wrong place for you to be asking about this. If you want something, look for it through other means, but do not come in here demanding things as if you own the place. Mods @Lance @Cait Sith remove this when you can.

On 9/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, WestFarms36 said:

Excuse me. Not only is this the wrong place for you to be asking about this. If you want something, look for it through other means, but do not come in here demanding things as if you own the place. Mods @Lance @Cait Sith remove this when you can.

I can't Remove it.

• 7 months later...
On 9/28/2019 at 8:22 AM, LaGuardia Link N Tra said:

I mean, if you don’t want to be called a leech. You should try to learn how to develop your own BVE Route then. There are a few tutorials and groups aimed at doing that.

Damn dude