maxluongo67

9 hours ago, maxluongo67 said:

H I everyone.

I am a. New member in this forum.

Currently working for the state at DOT deparen't . Of trasportation. 

Looking to get hired by the long island rail road as a station appearance mainteiner. 

What are the chances to get hired by ?

Hi @maxluongo67! Welcome to the forums! I would recommend looking in the Transit Employment section of the forums for more info on getting hired!

Hope you like the forums!

Jova42R

Hi again jova42R. 

Thank you for getting back to me, as far as the forum I believe it helps lots of people in wanting to know more info about jobs ect.

Once I apply to the job on line, what is coming after, how long does it take for lirr to contact me, for an interview or a test if there is one for.

What do I have to expect from them?

I will check the transit employment section on the forum.

Thank again.

Max.

55 minutes ago, maxluongo67 said:

Hi again jova42R. 

Thank you for getting back to me, as far as the forum I believe it helps lots of people in wanting to know more info about jobs ect.

Once I apply to the job on line, what is coming after, how long does it take for lirr to contact me, for an interview or a test if there is one for.

What do I have to expect from them?

I will check the transit employment section on the forum.

Thank again.

Max.

Hi @maxluongo67!

I don't know much about transit employment! I think your best point of contact would be @+Young+ - I know that they have created multiple topics in the Transit Employment forum.

Hope this helps

@Jova42R

First of all, welcome to the Forums @maxluongo67!!

To be honest with you, I'm most familiar with the hiring process for NYC Transit. However, if you check out the Transit Employment section, I would encourage you to start a new topic and to see what happens. If the new topic you create gets a lot of views and replies, great!! If not, well at least you tried without loosing anything, except for your a small amount of your time.

Just be sure to follow the guidelines that myself and the other staff members have published. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Again, warm welcome to the Forums!!

Edited by +Young+

Thank you very much for getting bach to me Young .

I wil also be interested in station appearance mainteiner job.

Anything  as station cleaner, track worker or car cleaner  that comes out first I will be ready to apply.

The state unfortunately doesn't pay good being a high maintenance worker grade 8th, therefore I need to find a better job that makes me feel more stable financially. 

Hope to find some good in this forum for my future with mta. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, maxluongo67 said:

Thank you very much for getting bach to me Young .

I wil also be interested in station appearance mainteiner job.

Anything  as station cleaner, track worker or car cleaner  that comes out first I will be ready to apply.

The state unfortunately doesn't pay good being a high maintenance worker grade 8th, therefore I need to find a better job that makes me feel more stable financially. 

Hope to find some good in this forum for my future with mta. 

Thank you.

You're welcome and good luck!!

• 5 months later...