Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
busdude2

NJT Nabi 5700 crash today.

Don't know much info yet but, bus 5700 hit the Nj Turnpike toll plaza at exit 14C today. Extensive front end damage no word on injuries but I am sure there are.

Edited by busdude2

2 hours ago, busdude2 said:

Don't know much info yet but, bus 5700 hit the Nj Turnpike toll plaza at exit 14C today. Extensive front end damage no word on injuries but I am sure there are.

Are you for real? I rarely hear any Greenville buses getting into accidents and this is a first timer. 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:38 PM, DCTransitFilms said:

Are you for real? I rarely hear any Greenville buses getting into accidents and this is a first timer. 

It true. I rode right pass it yesterday and the front left end was damaged. I asked a driver about it today but she told me that she only just heard of it herself. 

9 hours ago, dkm07302 said:

It true. I rode right pass it yesterday and the front left end was damaged. I asked a driver about it today but she told me that she only just heard of it herself. 

Yeah I found a Twitter link on the accident showing the damage towards the bus.

https://twitter.com/fujow111/status/1185143788358045696?s=21

Also Neoplan artic 9534 caught fire the whole engine compartment toast. Probably retired now but the front half is fine.