NJT at the American Dream

So I decided to do a quick trip out to the American Dream mall yesterday. I took the 160 instead of the 355 and walked from MetLife stadium ( because $9.00 is ridiculous when the ride is in a three-zone fare). The bus station ("Transportation Hub" as the mall dubs it) location is not yet finished, meaning that buses are actually departing from a stop at Plaza M and Arena Road, opposite Lot 27 at the Meadowlands. Shuttle van service is being provided to/from the buses to the mall. 

I couldn't get too much footage, because it took me a while to navigate through the parking lots and finding a way to cross Route 120 where I could walk on someplace not-on the road. After getting to the mall, there was no mention that the buses weren't stop at the designated location. If you follow the signs inside the mall, it eventually leads you to a blocked off section of the mall, and there isn't signage there telling you where to go. I also needed to walk back to MetLife Stadium to catch the 160 bus back to New York ($4.50 only).

48969514758_4608b03a7b_h.jpg2003 MCI D4000 7812 on the 355 (New Jersey Transit) at Plaza M & Arena Road by BM5 Photos 2019, on Flickr

48969649543_4d7657661b_h.jpg2003 MCI D4000 7812 on the 355 (New Jersey Transit) at Plaza M & Arena Road by BM5 Photos 2019, on Flickr

Here's the location of the actual bus stop, which is not ready yet and under construction.

48970147051_c3effbbcf3_h.jpgAmerican Dream Bus Stop (Under Construction) by BM5 Photos 2019, on Flickr

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven