Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
davemackey

New Flyer XD60 Delivery And Discussion Thread

20802 has arrived on property at Big Tree Garage. Per the Facebook group NJT Bus, Rail, and NJ Privates Photos https://www.facebook.com/groups/746868935386302/?ref=share

20801 on the 70 today

• Thumbs Up 1

20802 is at CMF. Whomever said it was at Big Tree, that garage hasn't seen that bus. They are still waiting on 20801 to make an appearance

20801 and 20802 are at CMF/Ironbound. Any word on other new buses coming to NJT?

On 2/21/2020 at 9:15 AM, go25 said:

20801 and 20802 are at CMF/Ironbound. Any word on other new buses coming to NJT?

Not yet.... might be a while as they're rigorously checking out these buses. 20801 is at Hilton Garage today.

20802 made its debut today on the 39

• Thumbs Up 1

20801 is now at Meadowlands

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Any info in 20803 and up?

No info yet, but I'm assuming they may arrive within the next month to 3 months. Hopefully NJT put them on priority order because the Neos are going through it. 

Edited by DaTransitMan4608

15 minutes ago, BreeddekalbL said:

Are you even able to track them on mybusnow?

Yes.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, DCTransitFilms said:

Any info in 20803 and up?

Won't be here till Spring/Summer of this year.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Yes.

do they only come out at certain times of the day? and when i track them what routes can i find them on? cause i looked at the 39 or the 13

EDIT found one on the 39 IRVINGTON Bound turning onto Elizabeth ave

Edited by BreeddekalbL

2 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

do they only come out at certain times of the day? and when i track them what routes can i find them on? cause i looked at the 39 or the 13

EDIT found one on the 39 IRVINGTON Bound turning onto Elizabeth ave

From what I've been observing, they've kept 20802 on the 39 only. It hasn't been on the 13 or weekend 70 yet, but that will more than likely change very soon. 

If they do the same thing they did with 20801, it could end up on the 107 on an early AM run. 

33 minutes ago, DaTransitMan4608 said:

From what I've been observing, they've kept 20802 on the 39 only. It hasn't been on the 13 or weekend 70 yet, but that will more than likely change very soon. 

If they do the same thing they did with 20801, it could end up on the 107 on an early AM run. 

Or 126

51 minutes ago, nightmare402 said:

Or 126

Usually if they send out an artic on the 107 to NY, it becomes the 126 afterwards to help out Greenville, Fairview, and Meadowlands.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:34 PM, go25 said:

Usually if they send out an artic on the 107 to NY, it becomes the 126 afterwards to help out Greenville, Fairview, and Meadowlands.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, DaTransitMan4608 said:

Waaaaait a minute - can't they only run coach buses to PABT/GWBBT?

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Waaaaait a minute - can't they only run coach buses to PABT/GWBBT?

By whom? Because as far as I remember, I recall seeing the Volvos doing trips to/from PABT.

Edited by go25

Just now, go25 said:

By whom?

My question was can't (NJT) only run coaches to PABT. I know about GWBBT. Just remembered...

So there are only 10 XD60 units coming? Thata what the fleet numbers say.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:45 PM, go25 said:

By whom? Because as far as I remember, I recall seeing the Volvos doing trips to/from PABT.

156, 158, 159 all use 60 FT so I don’t see why the 107 or any other routes would not be able to.

• Upvote 1

Just found on Carfax the next 25 VINs in sequence from 20802 (73011-73035). If these are indeed NJT's buses that would take us to 20827. Like the two demos, these buses are being built in St. Cloud, MN. It's sort of a no brainer as St. Cloud is on the way to Pembina, they can drop off some delivery drivers at New Flyer on the way to MCI.

2 hours ago, davemackey said:

Just found on Carfax the next 25 VINs in sequence from 20802 (73011-73035). If these are indeed NJT's buses that would take us to 20827. Like the two demos, these buses are being built in St. Cloud, MN. It's sort of a no brainer as St. Cloud is on the way to Pembina, they can drop off some delivery drivers at New Flyer on the way to MCI.

Not sure if you're able to answer this. but they don't fly the pickup drivers out there to get them do they? If that's the case, this whole Coronavirus hysteria might deter them from flying to MN to pick up the buses.