New Flyer XD60 Delivery And Discussion Thread

davemackey

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, go25 said:

20858 at St. Cloud, along with 20851

I don't have VINs confirmed higher than 20852 so this is news to me. Wonder how many are going to be 208xx and how many are going to be 218xx? They may overlap into next year.

Edited by davemackey

18 hours ago, busdude2 said:

Dave do we know which order this is ? The 85 bus order or both the additional 25 bus so 110 total ?

The first 25 buses were the option order, and the remaining buses will be part of the original 85. I don't know why they worked it that way. Anyhow, most of the buses through 20848 have now been inspected. All those newly inspected buses are heading to Big Tree so they will have 24 buses at least. I imagine Big Tree will be moving some of the lower-mileage Neoplans up to Fairview, or junking them. I'm told that through 20865 has been built, and they're still cranking out 2020 models for now.

1 hour ago, davemackey said:

The first 25 buses were the option order, and the remaining buses will be part of the original 85. I don't know why they worked it that way. Anyhow, most of the buses through 20848 have now been inspected. All those newly inspected buses are heading to Big Tree so they will have 24 buses at least. I imagine Big Tree will be moving some of the lower-mileage Neoplans up to Fairview, or junking them. I'm told that through 20865 has been built, and they're still cranking out 2020 models for now.

Thanks Dave we really appreciate all the work you do keeping us up to date on the fleet. You do a fantastic job. 👍