Brooklyn Bus Network Redesign & East New Yorks lack of Bus Service

B46+SBS via Utica Av

https://new.mta.info/brooklynbusredesign As you guys can see, Brooklyn is getting a redesign, and with this topic among the transit community and the MTA executives, I wanna hear your opinion and ideas. Not only that, I see that no one is talking about East New Yorks lack of Bus service, and with this redesign, once again, MTA will avoid ENY as a whole and just leave it here to rot. Once again post your opinions.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

https://new.mta.info/brooklynbusredesign As you guys can see, Brooklyn is getting a redesign, and with this topic among the transit community and the MTA executives, I wanna hear your opinion and ideas. Not only that, I see that no one is talking about East New Yorks lack of Bus service, and with this redesign, once again, MTA will avoid ENY as a whole and just leave it here to rot. Once again post your opinions.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:49 PM, Gotham Bus Co. said:

I looked at that link. Where does it say that they're avoiding East New York?

On 11/23/2019 at 7:56 PM, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

My apologies, typo sorry.

Sure, I'll post my opinion.

The contents of your original post, supports the thread title; so you're clearly trying to establish a narrative.... This trying to pass off an assumption as truth as a simple gaffe, is a straight up crock...

I'm not sure what opinions we're supposed to be having about the actual Brooklyn Bus Network Redesign right now anyway..... The notion (predicated on nothing in-particular by the way) that the "MTA will avoid ENY as a whole and just leave it here to rot" was some sort of an attempt to use the redesign as some sort of supporting argument for your belief regarding the MTA's shunning of ENY....

20 minutes ago, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

Okay now your getting to a point where your be annoying. The fact that you had to post your negativity on one of my forums, is incredibly ridiculous. If you want to spread negativity go somewhere else, because I'm not tolerating it.

To earn his own; the typical way of saying this: If you can't take a little criticism, maybe YOU should go somewhere else.

Good lord, that was a terrible designed map for a proposed route. Like a kindergardener trying to spell in the blackboard. Looks like the stock levels of Blockbuster. I didn't think lines would misused so much in my life. Almost like a crime graph marked across Brooklyn.

Edited by Metro CSW

5 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

Sure, I'll post my opinion.

The contents of your original post, supports the thread title; so you're clearly trying to establish a narrative.... This trying to pass off an assumption as truth as a simple gaffe, is a straight up crock...

I'm not sure what opinions we're supposed to be having about the actual Brooklyn Bus Network Redesign right now anyway..... The notion (predicated on nothing in-particular by the way) that the "MTA will avoid ENY as a whole and just leave it here to rot" was some sort of an attempt to use the redesign as some sort of supporting argument for your belief regarding the MTA's shunning of ENY....

this is exactly why i didn't offer any opinion on this thread... because it's like putting the carriage ahead of the horse. absolutely useless to assume what transit will do with areas, lines or runs until they actually do it. we can logically assume they'll f**k it up, based on recent history, but specifics? nah killa, lock this thread. 

1 hour ago, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

Okay now your getting to a point where your be annoying. The fact that you had to post your negativity on one of my forums, is incredibly ridiculous. If you want to spread negativity go somewhere else, because I'm not tolerating it.

This isn't your forum, what's incredibly ridiculous is your god awful use of the english language (and your retorts to people's posts on top of it), and nobody gives a shit what you're not tolerating.....

20 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

This isn't your forum, what's incredibly ridiculous is your god awful use of the english language (and your retorts to people's posts on top of it), and nobody gives a shit what you're not tolerating.....

Thank you love. I'm glad you say I have horrible english language. Have a splendid thanksgiving.

21 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

And also, I'm 100% glad that do one gives a shit. No one gives a shit about your god awful posts. Good night.

32 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Do you think I care because I couldn't give a single f**k if my English language is trash?  No. Exactly.  And I bet nobody gives a shit about your B35 Limited via Church. Now get off my line & log off. Ironic how you say god awful use of the English language yet you don't capitalize the word English. 

28 minutes ago, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

Do you think I care because I couldn't give a single f**k if my English language is trash?  No. Exactly.  And I bet nobody gives a shit about your B35 Limited via Church. Now get off my line & log off. Ironic how you say god awful use of the English language yet you don't capitalize the word English. 

You say you don't care about what people think about your writing, yet you quote the same post three separate times to go off on him about what he said to you. Pick one.

1 minute ago, RtrainBlues said:

From looking at the Brooklyn bus map, I don't see any parts of Brooklyn with a lack of bus lines.  People in Bay Ridge would kill for the 8 minute mid-day frequency (7 days a week) on the B37/B16 that East New York residents get during those hours on the B15.  

For example, when your deep into East New York like where I live, the B14 is a f**king headache. One time I stood there 30 minutes for the B14 to go home. The ratio of buses going to Utica & Eastern Pkwy to the buses going to the Stanley Post office is like 6:2. And even if the buses approach there, it'll be packed. 

2 minutes ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

You say you don't care about what people think about your writing, yet you quote the same post three separate times to go off on him about what he said to you. Pick one.

1st of all, those posts I had trouble deleting like this one. The main post was supposed to be the other one. The one that has 23 replies not this one.