Brooklyn Bus Network Redesign & East New Yorks lack of Bus Service

B46+SBS via Utica Av

2 hours ago, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

Thank you love. I'm glad you say I have horrible english language. Have a splendid thanksgiving.

And also, I'm 100% glad that do one gives a shit. No one gives a shit about your god awful posts. Good night.

Do you think I care because I couldn't give a single f**k if my English language is trash?  No. Exactly.  And I bet nobody gives a shit about your B35 Limited via Church. Now get off my line & log off. Ironic how you say god awful use of the English language yet you don't capitalize the word English. 

Of course, because "do one gives a shit"....

You aint have trouble deleting shit, your tissue paper feelings having ass intentionally replied 3 consecutive times to one post....

Stay mad, chump.... Go tell a mod... Go tell a friend... Go tell mommy.... Go jump off a bridge...

...via Utica.

1 hour ago, B46+SBS via Utica Av said:

The ratio of buses going to Utica & Eastern Pkwy to the buses going to the Stanley Post office is like 6:2.

Bullshit.... Just like this blatant lie that the MTA will avoid ENY as a whole, just to get people to post in this inane thread.

Funny how you have yet to address that nonsense; other than the sorry about the typo crap....

Edited by B35 via Church

2 hours ago, RtrainBlues said:

From looking at the Brooklyn bus map, I don't see any parts of Brooklyn with a lack of bus lines.  People in Bay Ridge would kill for the 8 minute mid-day frequency (7 days a week) on the B37/B16 that East New York residents get during those hours on the B15.  

I can easily believe that.

1 hour ago, B35 via Church said:

You aint have trouble deleting shit, your tissue paper feelings having ass intentionally replied 3 consecutive times to one post....

Stay mad, chump.... Go tell a mod... Go tell a friend... Go tell mommy.... Go jump off a bridge...

...via Utica.

Bullshit.... Just like this blatant lie that the MTA will avoid ENY as a whole, just to get people to post in this inane thread.

Funny how you have yet to address that nonsense; other than the sorry about the typo crap....

good lord... don't commit any more energy to this nonsense. this individual ain't built like that. this thread should've been locked... would definitely save you the "trouble" 😂🤣

14 minutes ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

good lord... don't commit any more energy to this nonsense. this individual ain't built like that. this thread should've been locked... would definitely save you the "trouble" 😂🤣

Fair point.... After checking this post, I realize I'm now dealing with nothing more than a troll.

Edited by B35 via Church

20 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Fair point.... After checking this post, I realize I'm now dealing with nothing more than a troll.

EXACTLY! 😂 I saw that gobshite earlier. after that, there's no validity to anything that individual says whatsoever. it's pleasing to me how quickly people reveal their true nature & intent. when you're a phony & a fraud, eventually, nature will take it's course

14 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

...via Utica.

Sorry, don't have any time to jump off a bridge. Maybe you should jump off a bridge with your butthurt self. Baby, I'm not hurt. I would honestly be hurt if I'm a middle aged man naming their profile over a bus line. Now jump off a bridge.. via Church.