B33 Bus

B46+SBS via Utica Av

14 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

Apparently, google maps platform rejected your request....

Looking at this map, google maps might wanna reject what I have to say about it !

Honestly, you say ignore the loops, but still, what is this????

The driving route wouldn't want to cooperate with me. So it makes these loops around the street sadly. 2. This is a route from Marine Park to South Brooklyn Marine Terminal. 3. If your confused by the 2 other routes, the other one operates to Ulmer Park Depot, (when it's out of service.) the other route is past 1AM since Marine Park closes at 1AM and opens at 6AM, making the 1AM-6AM terminal Flatbush Avenue Junction.

10 hours ago, bwwnyc123 said:

That bus route makes no sense and it is confusing.

The driving route wouldn't want to cooperate with me. So it makes these loops around the street sadly. 2. This is a route from Marine Park to South Brooklyn Marine Terminal. 3. If your confused by the 2 other routes, the other one operates to Ulmer Park Depot, (when it's out of service.) the other route is past 1AM since Marine Park closes at 1AM and opens at 6AM, making the 1AM-6AM terminal Flatbush Avenue Junction.