R160 making its debut on the F train on October 27th?

Charleston

No, next monday Nov 3rd at 35:00 hours btw they will get repowred to have adtranz populsion swaping motors with the R143's so the 143's will have asltom onix populsion. Becuase ENY barn doesn't like maintaining Adtranz populsion becuase it sounds boring and their in love with alstom onix populsion. crazy right.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

No, next monday Nov 3rd at 35:00 hours btw they will get repowred to have adtranz populsion swaping motors with the R143's so the 143's will have asltom onix populsion. Becuase ENY barn doesn't like maintaining Adtranz populsion becuase it sounds boring and their in love with alstom onix populsion. crazy right.:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

ARE YOU FOR REALS?

That the most obsered thing I've ever heard! R160 will never get ADTranz Propulsion!!!

So, will the R160 finally be making it's debut on the F train this Monday, October 27th and if they do make it's debut, are they going to use the 60Alstom cars (I believe 8653-8712).

Please post up any confirmation you might have concerning this matter.

Not sure where you heard that from. While R160's are being tested on the (F), it seems like the crews need to be fully trained and enough of the R160's have to arrive and be burn tested and the like. I bet they will appear rather soon but I honestly doubt they will be implemented by October 27th. Most likely we would be looking at sometime in 2009. Late 2008 could be a vague possibly but very doubtful in my opinion.

So, will the R160 finally be making it's debut on the F train this Monday, October 27th and if they do make it's debut, are they going to use the 60Alstom cars (I believe 8653-8712).

C'mon dude. 1. Proof, 2. Are you Chipper10? The R160A-2 is not even fully deliverd. Even if its fully delivered there are burn tests. The newset set is not even done testing!

Guys, whenever Charleston makes a thread you're not supposed to take anything in that thread seirously. Many people in this board and subchat (including me) always lie to him since he almost never posts back in the same thread again and he asks the same questions...

The Crews are quilifed but they won't be in service on the (F) at least for another 2 Months.

Thanks for the info!

Guys, whenever Charleston makes a thread you're not supposed to take anything in that thread seirously. Many people in this board and subchat (including me) always lie to him since he almost never posts back in the same thread again and he asks the same questions...

Well I get your point. No wonder he's not on subchat anymore. he now messing with us here.

No man, I heard sources the earliest those trains could arrive on the (F) is 31st November 2008 at 13:75 AM.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes the R160's have been testing for a while. You can take a sneak peek around the Jamaica Yards to see it. Possibly soon (my feeling) but unconfirmed, it'll start service on the Queens Blvd. Line...

They will start on the (F) early next year and on the (E) in the middle of next year.

The latest Info on R 160's I got 3 Wks ago. The (E)(F) will be getting them to replace the R32's starting Late Dec or Early Jan. The (F) just about everyone is Quilifed who works the Line now and new they training the(E) Line personal. The R42's will be sticking around for a while on the (E) and (R) Lines but they will try to taken them off the road ASAP when on the (R) Line.

Archived