MTA currency comptroller or cash management contacts?

RVC

Hi,

Does anyone on this forum have contacts with the MTA currency management team, specifically on the pay kiosk side. I have a patented cash management system that could save the MTA 30% to 50% of it's currency delivery and operating costs. This buisness model is proven out,and currently being used on a national footprint of kiosks (7/11-Seven Eleven's and others). I have been trying to communicate with the MTA here in New York but no response. If anybody has any contact or helpfull information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David

Hi,

Does anyone on this forum have contacts with the MTA currency management team, specifically on the pay kiosk side. I have a patented cash management system that could save the MTA 30% to 50% of it's currency delivery and operating costs. This buisness model is proven out,and currently being used on a national footprint of kiosks (7/11-Seven Eleven's and others). I have been trying to communicate with the MTA here in New York but no response. If anybody has any contact or helpfull information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David

Welcome new member...pls do introduce yourself in the New Members Forums

Hi,

Thanks

David

Do you want to describe it in detail? That would help.

Archived