MTA Bus Operator DMV CDL Road Test Training Prep Videos

Message added by +Young+,

Back by popular demand, the famous CDL Road Test Training Prep Videos are back! I would also encourage you to view this thread as well, in which this particular video (towards the end) includes an inspection of the engine compartment.

Good luck and enjoy!

-Young

The New York City Transit Department of Buses establish  training video that conduct "Department of Motor Vehicle Commercial Driver License" road test preparation. 

You can find more information regarding transit employment related (((HERE)))

MTA Employment Opportunity (((HERE)))

MTA/NYCT Bus Operator Exams threads

Bus Operator Exam 4600 (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 4105  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 7105   (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 7300 & 9309 (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 7612  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 9100  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 9618  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 9604  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 0100  (((HERE)))

MTA CDL Training Pre-Trip Videos>>>>>

CDL Pre-Trip 1 -

CDL Pre-Trip 2 -

CDL Pre-Trip 3 -

CDL Pre-Trip 4 -

(As a friendly reminder, if you wish to obtain the "handouts" that are in this particular video - click here.)

CDL Training Video Pre-Trip Parking between cones -

MTA New York City Transit DMV road test training>>>>>> 

CDL Training Video - Driving 1 -

CDL Training Video - Driving 2 -

CDL Training Video - Driving 3 -

Edited by +Young+

Nice job with the prior post!! On top of what you already posted, I would like to share a video that @DLovo313 made which helped him pass the DMV CDL road test:

In addition, for those of you who are considering getting your CDL on your own before reporting to Zerega, I would encourage you to check out this, this, this and this video. If you decide to watch any more videos, just make sure it includes an inspection of the engine compartment.

Hope this helps!!

Edited by +Young+

• +Young+ pinned and featured this topic
  • 5 months later...

My apologies for "bumping" this thread/topic, however I have some good news I'm willing to share for those who do not want to wait around for "months" for a road test date through the local Department of Motor Vehicles, regardless of where you live.

There is a school located in Linden, NJ called CDL Driving Academy. On two of their YouTube videos, which you can be seen here and here, they have recently announced that their 'third-party' road testing site, located in Pennsylvania is Open for business! According to the videos, which you can watch for yourself, their 'third-party' road testing site can test anyone from ANY of the 50 States that this country has.

Therefore, depending on what situation you find yourself in, especially if you're waiting to get called off of a Bus Operator list, if you're anxious to take the road test and get it out of the way, which is highly recommended, although it is not a requirement, regardless if it is for TA (NYC Transit), OA (MaBSTOA) and/or BC (Bus Company), this might be the route to go, depending on where you live, your financial situation, etc.

If you have any questions, I would encourage you to call the school directly. I went through another driving school, and I successfully took and passed my CDL road tests back in 2014 and 2015, and I know things have changed since then.

Good luck!! Stay safe and healthy!!

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, hh1a said:

Hi

Unfortunately the first 8 videos are not working anymore it seems

It looks like it has been blocked or taken down?

Who else can't watch them?

The problem has been resolved. The videos were either taken down or set to "private" on this YouTube channel, however, thanks to yours truly, along with "Forward Planning," the videos, along with a link to the invaluable handouts, has been restored to this thread and/or topic.

Enjoy!

Edited by +Young+
Typographical correction

• +Young+ changed the title to MTA Bus Operator DMV CDL Road Test Training Prep Videos
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 8:47 PM, Flatbush Operator said:

The New York City Transit Department of Buses establish  training video that conduct "Department of Motor Vehicle Commercial Driver License" road test preparation. 

You can find more information regarding transit employment related (((HERE)))

MTA Employment Opportunity (((HERE)))

MTA/NYCT Bus Operator Exams threads

Bus Operator Exam 4600 (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 4105  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 7105   (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 7300 & 9309 (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 7612  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 9100  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 9618  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 9604  (((HERE)))

Bus Operator Exam 0100  (((HERE)))

MTA CDL Training Pre-Trip Videos>>>>>

CDL Pre-Trip 1 -

CDL Pre-Trip 2 -

CDL Pre-Trip 3 -

CDL Pre-Trip 4 -

(As a friendly reminder, if you wish to obtain the "handouts" that are in this particular video - click here.)

CDL Training Video Pre-Trip Parking between cones -

MTA New York City Transit DMV road test training>>>>>> 

CDL Training Video - Driving 1 -

CDL Training Video - Driving 2 -

CDL Training Video - Driving 3 -

Great work. Thanks for these videos👍

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2021 at 5:14 PM, BoRi1976 said:

I subbed to your YT👍

Speaking of YouTube, member @BoRi1976 posted his own YouTube Pre-Trip Inspection videos, which consist of the following:

In addition, the member also shared his "handouts" as well, which can be viewed here.

Good luck to everyone going for their road test! And for those of you who are not going for your CDL road test in the foreseeable future, enjoy!

18 hours ago, +Young+ said:

Speaking of YouTube, member @BoRi1976 posted his own YouTube Pre-Trip Inspection videos, which consist of the following:

In addition, the member also shared his "handouts" as well, which can be viewed here.

Good luck to everyone going for their road test! And for those of you who are not going for your CDL road test in the foreseeable future, enjoy!

All done with the roadtest👍 on to Line Training🙌

• Harry unpinned this topic
  • Harry unfeatured this topic
  • Harry pinned and featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

My apologies for "bumping" this thread, however I just want to share this video with you folks that I just found on YouTube. Now I understand 100% that a Tractor Trailer and a Bus are two different Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMV), however one of the things I found in common between the video in the prior post and this one is the word-to-word script that they want you to memorize, use and be very familiar with. And for those of you who decide to get your Commercial Driver License (CDL) through a local driving school, I would not be surprised if you have to do something very similar to what is shown in the first half of this video, since the local driving schools primarily use former yellow school buses.

(Note that this contains the most, up-to-date PreTrip Inspection. Notice how the word-to-word script is different than the older videos, respectively.)

Good luck!!

Edited by +Young+

• 2 weeks later...