Trailor of Friday the 13th (Remake 2009)

mark1447

Besides The Taken if pelham 1-2-3 of 2009, Jason the mask killer dude from the Friday the 13th film series is coming in 2009

found this on you tube:

Notice, may frighten you a bit, but its JUST a teaser trailer

anyones gonna watch in FRIDAY- FEBRUARY 13, 2009?

o and keep a watch for Night mare on elem street 2009, Freddy vs. Jason 2 in 2010 , wow so many remakes :D

Wow, the movie business is really losing its creavtity. All they are doing these days is remaking old flims.

Btw how is there going to be a Freddy vs. Jason 2 when freddy got his head cut off???:confused::confused: Unless he uses magic powers to bring back his body. They should do an freddy vs the dude from the holloween movies. or jason vs that masked dude from holloween.

Wow, the movie business is really losing its creavtity. All they are doing these days is remaking old flims.

Btw how is there going to be a Freddy vs. Jason 2 when freddy got his head cut off???:confused::confused: Unless he uses magic powers to bring back his body. They should do an freddy vs the dude from the holloween movies. or jason vs that masked dude from holloween.

I checked wiki this yr it did say Freddy vs. Jason 2 for 2010, but now its cut from the New Line Cinma upcoming films line up, but in wiki under freddy vs. jason:

Several ideas for a sequel to the film have been proposed. Many of these involve additional characters from other horror franchises. It was once rumoured Monica Keena would reprise her role of Lori if a sequel was made.[citation needed]

The use of Bruce Campbell's Ash Williams character from the Evil Dead franchise had been considered, but this idea was halted when Evil Dead creator and director, Sam Raimi, decided against it.[citation needed] But in the special features of the Evil Dead: Regeneration game, however, Bruce Campbell himself says that the rumors are "partially true" and he would be willing to do the movie should it come about.

A sequel to the story appears as a comic book limited series, Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash, from Dynamite Entertainment. According to an interview with Englund from March 2006, New Line Cinema had participated in talks with John Carpenter concerning the use of Michael Myers in a sequel.

there is gonna be a new fredddy movie too tho

That remake of Friday The 13th is going to be lame as ever......since the millennium started horror movies had took a nose dive and kept crashing ever since. I was shocked to see that the remake of Prom Night made number in box office this Summer. Only a few horror that came out b/w 2005 and 2007 were good like "If The Hills Have Eyes" and "The Descent". Sorry horror movies from the 70's, 80's and 90's were strong and it captured audiences from everywhere. Prom Night from the 70's or 80's with Jamie Lee Curtis.....scared me to the point where I couldn't sleep in the dark for weeks lol. Remarking horror movies from decades ago doesn't seem to work. Hollywood needs to try a different approach.

I like jason, although when I was lil he was like one of my nightmares when i first saw his movie Jason Goes to hell from 1993, i saw it in 1996, the damn movie scared me for week :eek: i was like 7 yrs old i think..

Soon years after I saw Jason X, which wasnt bad, although nightmares, and Freddy vs jason in 2002, in 2004 i first saw Friday the 13th in manhattan, and part I, II and the new blood, now im not SO scared lol, i know its embarrassing, but hey stuff can spook u =]

Friday the 13th p1 to In hell, was one of the worst movies in readying till Jason X came about, i guess its cuz the makers dont wanna take off the "UNPOPULAR" Hooky mask

for those of u who do not know what is 2009 version is based on, its mostly a remake of part I, II and III, and a few others, with the mother and the rest.. Like Jason wearing a bad in part 2 will be in the begin, then the mask

Archived