COVID-19 MTA/NYC Transit bus service cuts

Deucey

8 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Didn't someone mention that the B32 & B39 were suspended?

Just checked bustime & there's 1 total bus (7227) on the B39 & 2 total buses (7821 & 7245) on the B32...

That was one weekend day. However, I would not be surprised if if the B32 and B37 got sacrificed in Brooklyn Division.

22 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Didn't someone mention that the B32 & B39 were suspended?

Just checked bustime & there's 1 total bus (7227) on the B39 & 2 total buses (7821 & 7245) on the B32...

The MTA must have had issues meeting service that day. They had suspended the B16 at some point last week too, but its operating now.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, aemoreira81 said:

That was one weekend day. However, I would not be surprised if if the B32 and B37 got sacrificed in Brooklyn Division.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, jaf0519 said:

The MTA must have had issues meeting service that day. They had suspended the B16 at some point last week too, but its operating now.

I see...

The way it was put out there, it was as if it was one of those 'until further notice' type of ordeals.... Good to know.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, jaf0519 said:

They killed the B16 and B37 for a day. Those of us who interlined with the 16 or 37 were sidelined for that part of our runs. I wonder why that was done sometimes too.