NYC Pols to Cuomo & MTA: CLEAN THIS MESS UP!

Deucey

On 4/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, bobtehpanda said:

It is kind of amazing how De Blasio has managed to make literally everyone dislike him.

Nah. People tend to not like mediocre people without charisma.

It’s actually amazing how Trump manages to keep high approvals amongst GOP voters en masse despite being worse than mediocre alongside verifiable history,  but I peg that to his having charisma.

11 minutes ago, Deucey said:

It’s actually amazing how Trump manages to keep high approvals amongst GOP voters en masse despite being worse than mediocre alongside verifiable history,  but I peg that to his having charisma.

"Keep It Simple, Stupid Simple AND Stupid" is working wonders for him.

16 hours ago, Deucey said:

It's just interesting how he managed to ride a liberal wave into office (him getting elected as opposed to Christine Quinn) and then proceeded to half-ass everything in a way that pissed off conservatives and liberals. His signature ability is just waffling and punting on things.

1 hour ago, Deucey said:

Isn’t that the hallmark of NYC and NYS politicians? At least since D’Amato retired...

Bloomberg, like him or not (I don't) had the guts to stand on a side. So did Spitzer, who was allegedly looking into trimming Capital Construction fat when he got punted out for an unfortunate scandal.

There's also degrees of waffling, and de Blasio has basically turned on the cruise control.