First XD40 Review

4 hours ago, Xcelsior Man said:

I credit the YouTube screenshots. Not alot of people care for the photos. 

Are you serious with that statement. Your very disrespectful with that. I guess plagiarism is a thing you enjoy doing quite well. Just a word of advice for you. Taking pictures that are not yours without a person’s permission and not credit it is called plagiarism.  

I won’t go on a back and forth with you since you are the same king transit. No one is not fooled by that new name of xcelsior man. Your prolly the same one that said you are an apprentice dispatcher from East New York depot. Ha. You don’t fool me kid.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

#carryon. 

• Deucey locked this topic
On 5/3/2020 at 10:17 AM, Xcelsior Man said:

I credit the YouTube screenshots. Not alot of people care for the photos. 

Let me put you on to something fam. The very first picture in your vid is mines. I don't mind lending a hand to someone who needs it but I'm not gonna sit here and let you be like "Oh, people don't care for the photos." Not every photo you come across the internet is free to use. Some you actually have to pay or seek permission to use and if not, the owners may want legal action to settle or just outright be a dick and down your vid for copyright infringement. Neither of the two are me, I'm just saying.