Random Thoughts: Rear-Door Boarding

Who knows how much all of this will end up costing in the future & how long the fare recovery ratio will be as low as whatever its dwindled to.....

Ignoring that rear door boarding has been "legal" since the inception of Select Bus Service for a second, given the circumstances behind it all, it's rather immaterial to me at this point.... I don't see it as this bonanza of free service as a lot of people might either, because I do believe in the law of averages.....

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FamousNYLover said:

Let's hope Governor Cumo postpone MTA Farehike for MTA, NICE, Bee-Line Buses and Academy SIM23/SIM24 buses.

Okay, we know there are other transportation providers that uses the MTA's fare system....

Talk about redundantly making a point.

19 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

Okay, we know there are other transportation providers that uses the MTA's fare system....

Talk about redundantly making a point.

Roosevelt Island Tramway are only one that included.

Edited by FamousNYLover

5 hours ago, FamousNYLover said:

Roosevelt Island Tramway are only one that included.

Awesomely astute affirmation! The internet is a just a wealth of information, isn't it :rolleyes:

Don't you have more LIBRU flyers to irritatingly stick under people's windshield wipers at LIRR parking lots or something.....

2 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

Awesomely astute affirmation! The internet is a just a wealth of information, isn't it :rolleyes:

Don't you have more LIBRU flyers to irritatingly stick under people's windshield wipers at LIRR parking lots or something.....

Long Island Bus Riders Union doesn't exist anymore.

I NEVER DO WINDSHIELD ON PEOPLE"S CAR!!

STOP ACCUSING ME OF PUTTING FLIERS ON PEOPLE'S WINDSHIELD.

That's why I made my own facebook group.

Edited by FamousNYLover

3 minutes ago, FamousNYLover said:

Long Island Bus Riders Union doesn't exist anymore. I NEVER DO WINDSHIELD ON PEOPLE"S CAR!!

That's why I made my own facebook group.

I see.... So you were the person plastering them on the plexiglass/glass windows & elevator doors within the stations themselves instead <_<

Worthless legion of misfits doesn't exist anymore huh; drastic response to the copy machine breaking down.... Tough break, man.

Hopefully your FB group doesn't consist of incessantly irritating ill-informed pamphlet pushers.

4 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

in

4 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

I see.... So you were the person plastering them on the plexiglass/glass windows & elevator doors within the stations themselves instead <_<

Worthless legion of misfits doesn't exist anymore huh; drastic response to the copy machine breaking down.... Tough break, man.

Hopefully your FB group doesn't consist of incessantly irritating ill-informed pamphlet pushers.

I never do that. 

That was in past when LIBRU existed.

PinepowerLI doesn't support LIBRU either.

Edited by FamousNYLover

3 minutes ago, FamousNYLover said:

I never do that. 

That was in past when LIBRU existed.

PinepowerLI doesn't support LIBRU either.

Yeah, well that's one thing I concur with that pants pooping, pine sniffing, blithering flip-flopping idiot on....

Interesting thing about a broken clock, is that it's right twice a day.