Car Enthusiasts, What Cars You Love ?

Xcelsior Man

From the days when I used to race in Stockton, San Jose, and watch them in the San Fernando Valley (not my videos, bc it was illegal):

MR-2 Turbo

FD RX-7 Twin Turbos with Veilside kits (especially the one Han had in Tokyo Drift)

And the one whip I've never seen in California, but saw in Connecticut hanging out with a ToyotaNation homie back in 2006:

R33 Skyline GTR:

Damn MotoRex for screwing up importing them. Dunno if they got excepted from the 25 year import rule like R34s did, but if not, when I get a garage with a house on the same lot, this may end up in it.

A couple of weeks ago I seen an Audi RS3 parked on the street and I love the design of that car....

26db62d7e4ef45dec32e5ffbb57213db.jpg

The Dodge Cummins Diesel is my favorite pickup truck, forgot to post it in my OP.

2019-ram-heavy-duty-live-naias-photo-by-

Its dope that has the Cummins logo on the side of the truck too. For those who are wondering, these trucks don't have an ISL lol, they have a much smaller Cummins engines suitable for pickup trucks.

10 hours ago, FamousNYLover said:

I also like the serieis "Top Gear" where one person drives car while two people take public transportation across Japan to see who they won.

I also like the cars that Extreme Makeover Home Edition gives as gift to family after 7-day makeover.

You'll love the Top Gear when the raced across London in a boat, the Tube, a bike, and Mercedes SUV.

41 minutes ago, Missabassie said:

Ooh yeah baby :rock:

They’re legal here now under the 25 year rule, but all the SR20DET equipped models are largely cannibalized or overpriced because folks imported them to put in S14 240sx models.

• 3 weeks later...

I value the car I drive and the bank still owns for another 3 years which is a 2019 Subaru WRX. It's a Japanese muscle car 4cyl turbo, manual transmission(6 speed). I love it because its an all around car that has AWD, and its a sedan thats spacious. For a turbo vehicle it gets 25 mpg for someone that travels roughly 30miles round trip to/from work. Doesn't cost much to fuel about $35 on premium to fill the tank, I fill up every 12 to 15 days. It meets my needs because it's unique with the hood scoop, manual option, sedan body, turbo charged, AWD for under $30k. I could care less if people have negative opinions because everyone is entitled to their opinion. It was this car or a 2019 Totoya Camry XSE which costs close to $35k and had no manual option. I love when people film my car or check it out because it is an attention grabber and in public I have no expectation of privacy so those curious people know who I am when I drive by even though I don't know who they are lol

Edited by 2 Train Master

11 hours ago, 2 Train Master said:

I value the car I drive and the bank still owns for another 3 years which is a 2019 Subaru WRX. It's a Japanese muscle car 4cyl turbo, manual transmission(6 speed). I love it because its an all around car that has AWD, and its a sedan thats spacious. For a turbo vehicle it gets 25 mpg for someone that travels roughly 30miles round trip to/from work. Doesn't cost much to fuel about $35 on premium to fill the tank, I fill up every 12 to 15 days. It meets my needs because it's unique with the hood scoop, manual option, sedan body, turbo charged, AWD for under $30k. I could care less if people have negative opinions because everyone is entitled to their opinion. It was this car or a 2019 Totoya Camry XSE which costs close to $35k and had no manual option. I love when people film my car or check it out because it is an attention grabber and in public I have no expectation of privacy so those curious people know who I am when I drive by even though I don't know who they are lol

Why not the STi?

This is the one me and my old 2nr buddies always wanted - 98 STi 22B. Never sold in the US - widebody, 2.2L Turbo, 276 hp on a  government dyno (some hit 300 hp on other dynos).

Subaru_Impreza_WRX_STi_Coupe_22B_replica

17 hours ago, Deucey said:

Why not the STi?

This is the one me and my old 2nr buddies always wanted - 98 STi 22B. Never sold in the US - widebody, 2.2L Turbo, 276 hp on a  government dyno (some hit 300 hp on other dynos).

Aside from the cost which is $7k-$15k more for the STI, it is an older platform engine wise and not as efficient as the FA-20 motor the 2015+ WRX has. I didn't want to deal with ring-land, head gasket issues from a platform that hasn't changed in 20+yrs and I said before the efficiency. The FA motor you can get power out of it with a simple tune or going to E85. STI you're more restricted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Lopiox said:

When I saw this video I understood that it would be great to have a Chevrolet Tahoe in a garage of my property in Costa Blanca here and drive around Spain in it with comfort, would be great. 

Gawd, those new GM's are hideous. And personally, I can only tolerate Doug D in small doses.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...