MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 1100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.6aac599eb81094ba092b53cca1e33406.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 1100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1680's) - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

Hi all new to forum and look in every now and than..Anyone k ow about the exam 2302 I went to 180 and was sent home cause I had lost my ss now I thay I got it should I just go in cause the number on the on the paper and email are not even working no response from them nether if I leave messages and emails

Edited by nycxshawn

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/15/2022 at 10:51 AM, Lawrence St said:

Thanks for the info.

But we still have to pay to get on anything non-MTA Bus because of the pass restrictions right?

Pass is universal. I’ve never had an issue using my Mta bus issued pass on any NYCT property, including LIRR. 

On 1/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, nycxshawn said:

Hi all new to forum and look in every now and than..Anyone k ow about the exam 2302 I went to 180 and was sent home cause I had lost my ss now I thay I got it should I just go in cause the number on the on the paper and email are not even working no response from them nether if I leave messages and emails

I know someone had issue with their SS and eventually got a tel. Number that someone is actually picking up on.  I will get that number for you.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, nycxshawn said:

This is a working number for 180 Livingston street.    1347-643-8196.  Two people called and got to speak with someone.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:51 AM, Lawrence St said:

Thanks for the info.

But we still have to pay to get on anything non-MTA Bus because of the pass restrictions right?

The passes works for all MTA New York City Transit Properties (Unless it says Authorized personnel only), LIRR, MNRR, Subway, Buses, Express Buses.

**Don't abuse it, 70% of the time you'll get a courteous by law enforcement if you tell them you work for transit. But be wise and make sure you are not violating traffic laws.

Edited by MTA Move NY

Good morning everyone, anyone went into 180 Livingston St for pre-employment  process/drug test on Thursday 01/20/22 for exam 2302 bus operator? Keep me posted, I’m checking my email everyday since to see if I get anything for the medical. My list # is 252. Good luck to everyone, hope we all get in. 

13 minutes ago, mrtrini868 said:

Good morning everyone, anyone went into 180 Livingston St for pre-employment  process/drug test on Thursday 01/20/22 for exam 2302 bus operator? Keep me posted, I’m checking my email everyday since to see if I get anything for the medical. My list # is 252. Good luck to everyone, hope we all get in. 

Wait how did you get your list number?

On 1/23/2022 at 12:40 PM, mrtrini868 said:

Hi my friend contacted them today 1/25/2022 for exam 2302 and the lady told him they’re up to list #175.  His list number is 145.  He’s going for 2nd drug test tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Kennedy said:

Hi my friend contacted them today 1/25/2022 for exam 2302 and the lady told him they’re up to list #175.  His list number is 145.  He’s going for 2nd drug test tomorrow.

Hey, can you ask your friend for the # that he called. I’m list # 252, I went on 01/20/22 for pre employment and drug test. They said 48-72 turn around time. I just want to keep the number on speed dial just in case.

23 hours ago, mrtrini868 said:

Hey, can you ask your friend for the # that he called. I’m list # 252, I went on 01/20/22 for pre employment and drug test. They said 48-72 turn around time. I just want to keep the number on speed dial just in case.

Think they’re just prepping you.  I’m starting 01/30. Next class is 02/13.  Ask to be put in that class.  You have to be a pain in the butt and make them get familiar with your name.  1347-643-8195.     /. 1347-643-8223

3 hours ago, Sunnydaz12 said:

Does anyone knows who do we make the $88.25 money order out to?

Well since I work for the PO. $88.25 + $1.45 fee. Only cash or debit card. Leave it blank. only use POSTAL MONEY ORDER. IF PAYING IN CASH PLEASE USE EXACT CHANGE. DONT COME TO THE PO EARLY IN THE MORNING EXPECTING A CLERK TO BREAK A $100.00.

Edited by misslo

On 1/27/2022 at 4:22 PM, Sunnydaz12 said:

Does anyone knows who do we make the $88.25 money order out to?

Don’t write anything on the money order.  When you get to fingerprint room they will direct you.  And If you’re MTA Bus you don’t need a money order.  Only MABSTOA