When does Training Start?

cloudforgiven

Obviously due to covid things are on hold, just curious if anyone has inside info on when the training school Zerega will start classes again?

I got my test score in the mail (earlier this year) and not only did I pass but my list # is 1 for open competitive exam. I'd rather not say what test, but it is for TA Bus and I'm dying to start training.

-Thanks

8 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

Zerega reopened like 2 weeks ago. They have a lot of catching up to do regarding training. Just sit tight.

Ah ok, hopefully I get called in within the next 6 months  unless covid starts kicking up in nyc. I heard stories of people having to wait years to get called in but I guess they had a higher list #

2 hours ago, cloudforgiven said:

Ah ok, hopefully I get called in within the next 6 months  unless covid starts kicking up in nyc. I heard stories of people having to wait years to get called in but I guess they had a higher list #

It took me 3 years from when I took the test to when I got called. 518 was my list number. Like I said, just hang on. They have to finish out training for a lot of classes and get them situated before they can start working with fresh trainees.