New on NYCTransForum - Topic of Tomorrow

CTAlien

Hello my name is CTAlien from Chicago, living in Brooklyn for 2 years now. My passion for mass transit grew from my romance with grafitti in the early 80's, but since then, I have evovled and my passions have matured. I think this forum is a great idea! I feel like it's a chance for me to do the running man (with mc hammer drop seat pants) in front of the camera. I also feel like now is the time to take advantage of Transit Bashing transit geeks (just kidding folks), but seriously. I have been thinking alot about the future of our great cities that host a few of the most profound feats of engineering (subways). I myself have only experienced the system in Chicago, Atlanta, Washington DC and New York. But does anybody knows what MTA, CTA, MARTA, etc. are planning across the next 40-50 years? ( take into consideration new technologies, quantum breathroughs and communication). Will the need for Mass Transit prevail and persist. If so, then how. I think this imposed a pretty interesting topic.

Just for the record, I am ROOTING for mass transit as we we enter the 21st century, but what next?

Wow. I guess ur one of the people who enjoy making an entrance lmao!

Let me introduce myself; Im Zach ( Brighton Local). I moderate the NYC Subway section. Welcome aboard, and I do believe most of us here are rooting for mass transit as well; as we enter 21st century technological resources, that are at the tip of our fingers...

enjoy ur time here

I am sorry about the delay in response to my post. I have been trapped for a week inside of a New York minute. Someone replied with the notion that I am an alien from the future who'v comeback to (something like) revamp the MASS TRANSIT sytem. HAHAHA! Funny, but actually, you are correct. But only with ideas.

Archived