Life After Schoolcar...

NASCAR

Yeah I am leaving to go to A Div and I will come back to the B Div Aug 30. I found out I am allowed to do it. However won't need any training when I come back to B Div. Also I will only be in my A Div jobs for 3 WKs.

Glad to hear you're coming back to B divis., unfortunately for me I guess I won't be seeing as many of those sweet (V) jobs they've been hitting me up with lately.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the classroom part is over and had the # 1 man as an instructor for the last few days B):tup:. Now I am out there posting as if I was a brand New T/O.
AHHHHHHHH YESSSS!!! The "#1 man"....that's good news! I'm sure you had fun with him!

Very interesting things happening in the 60th street tube..."DO NOT GO FASTER THAN 45MPH IN THE TUBES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!" Hmmmmmm....very,very interesting!:confused: I was on the Astoria line and saw this notice hanging up.Soooooo me being me,I asked a person of "higher authority"(whatever) what's the big deal?? He/she said "there is some vibrations in the tubes when you go 50mph and up and we wanna be safe." WTF!!!!:eek: I said"what???"-"what's TA saying??"-He/She replied-"they won't get into details" WOWWWWW...I don't wanna scare anyone but this doesn't sound good to me at all! I gotta admit,I'm not crazy about flying thru there with the 160 anyways!!! The 160's in the tubes are "VIOLENTLY FAST!!!!!" If yur going S/B from Q-boro plaza,you can coast on the downgrade and hit about 50mph. I've also noticed before you hit the last signal on the downgrade before you go up,the 160 shakes pretty hard and it's NOT a good feeling!:eek: I was thinking maybe they're afraid of a a possible derailment or.....OR(:eek::cry:) damage to the structure inside of the tubes from constant rumbling of trains that could...Shall I say, spring a LEAK!(My GOD) Then I was thinking...If it was that bad,they wouldn't have trains going thru the tubes until it was safe...Hmmmmmm I don't know about this one!I smell FISH...

My probation is OVER!!!!!!!!!:o Yesssss....I did it! Nah Nah Nah Nah...Nah Nah Nah Nah...TSS GOOD-BYE!!! Owwwwww!!:P Thank GOD, for the most part I won't be picking up TSS's and getting asked ALL the same questions over and over-"Sooooooo-yur the blah,blah,blah outta...What's yur pass number?Do you wear perscription glasses??-contacts?What's yur radio number?Have you been on this line before?Have I seen you before?Do you need line-up cards?How long have you been out?Remember-take yur time!Do you like the job?"The funniest one is "next time I see you, I'll show you how to operate the R160!!!???" lol Get the H*LL outta here!:eek: R160??? Yur gonna show who how to operate what??(not being cocky)lol You gotta be kidding me...I'll show my five year old how to move that thing.;) I like to say congrats to my whole class and to the guys on here-Taylor's Law and DOB2RTO!!Last but not least........(drum-roll please) The "#1 MAN" The best TSS down here!You are AMAZING Bro!I've learned sooo much from you and you are truly one of the nicest people I've met in my entire life!GOD bless you and thanks for the memories.....NASCAR

My probation is OVER!!!!!!!!!:o Yesssss....I did it! Nah Nah Nah Nah...Nah Nah Nah Nah...TSS GOOD-BYE!!! Owwwwww!!:P Thank GOD, for the most part I won't be picking up TSS's and getting asked ALL the same questions over and over-"Sooooooo-yur the blah,blah,blah outta...What's yur pass number?Do you wear perscription glasses??-contacts?What's yur radio number?Have you been on this line before?Have I seen you before?Do you need line-up cards?How long have you been out?Remember-take yur time!Do you like the job?"The funniest one is "next time I see you, I'll show you how to operate the R160!!!???" lol Get the H*LL outta here!:eek: R160??? Yur gonna show who how to operate what??(not being cocky)lol You gotta be kidding me...I'll show my five year old how to move that thing.;) I like to say congrats to my whole class and to the guys on here-Taylor's Law and DOB2RTO!!Last but not least........(drum-roll please) The "#1 MAN" The best TSS down here!You are AMAZING Bro!I've learned sooo much from you and you are truly one of the nicest people I've met in my entire life!GOD bless you and thanks for the memories.....NASCAR

Heyyyyy....same as I said to DOB, and same as I'll say to Taylor's if he sees this but...

Congrats!

funny-pictures-congratulations-it-is-a-lolcat.jpg

My probation is OVER!!!!!!!!!

Congrats your harrassment level should now drop by 75%

Milestones in TA:

1.Pass schoolcar

2.Pass Probation

3.finish 3 years get those 2 extra weeks vacation

4.finish 5 years get vested in pension plan

5.finish 15 years get that fifth and final week vacation

6.finish 25 years and know you can retire when ever you want even if you're not old enough yet.

Congrats your harrassment level should now drop by 75%

Milestones in TA:

1.Pass schoolcar

2.Pass Probation

3.finish 3 years get those 2 extra weeks vacation

4.finish 5 years get vested in pension plan

5.finish 15 years get that fifth and final week vacation

6.finish 25 years and know you can retire when ever you want even if you're not old enough yet.

I'm at # 3. March of 2011 I'll be at #4.

Never forget....(MTA) 1 year probation, 24 years parole........

Passed 2 probations so far, time for 1 more. TSS next step :tup:. Don't wanna be a dispatcher :tdown:........

Congrats to those who made it of NASCAR, Taylor's Law, and DOB2RTO class. The A and B Div class of July 13, 2008. Sunday was the 13th, and that is technically when we started, even though we didn't report till Monday the 14th........

Passed 2 probations so far, time for 1 more. TSS next step :tup:. Don't wanna be a dispatcher :tdown:........

In case you didn't know supervison probation is now 2 full years not 1 since there last contract.

Oh yeah, that is why alot of TO's don't move up there anymore :cry::cry::cry:........

A lot of M/M- T/Os figured that we'd like to have a life besides the TA and we like to do a job and go home. Forced doubles kind of screw up your home life. A single person has a much better chance w/ those jobs. I have met too many men, and women now, who say that their home life is more important to them. Some of them are on their second marriages.

My probation is OVER!!!!!!!!!:P Yesssss....I did it! Nah Nah Nah Nah...Nah Nah Nah Nah...TSS GOOD-BYE!!! Owwwwww!!:P Thank GOD, for the most part I won't be picking up TSS's and getting asked ALL the same questions over and over-"Sooooooo-yur the blah,blah,blah outta...What's yur pass number?Do you wear perscription glasses??-contacts?What's yur radio number?Have you been on this line before?Have I seen you before?Do you need line-up cards?How long have you been out?Remember-take yur time!Do you like the job?"The funniest one is "next time I see you, I'll show you how to operate the R160!!!???" lol Get the H*LL outta here!:eek: R160??? Yur gonna show who how to operate what??(not being cocky)lol You gotta be kidding me...I'll show my five year old how to move that thing.:P I like to say congrats to my whole class and to the guys on here-Taylor's Law and DOB2RTO!!Last but not least........(drum-roll please) The "#1 MAN" The best TSS down here!You are AMAZING Bro!I've learned sooo much from you and you are truly one of the nicest people I've met in my entire life!GOD bless you and thanks for the memories.....NASCAR

The # 1 man is a motor instructor first and foremost and one of the nicest people I've met in my life. As a M/I or TSS he is what most (MTA) supervisors should strive to be. He told me a few weeks ago that he just finished training his son. I know that he was his father's motor instructor back in the day. Heck, he was my motor instructor back in the day when he worked the (5).Congrats NASCAR on your achievement and continued success.

The # 1 man is a motor instructor first and foremost and one of the nicest people I've met in my life. As a M/I or TSS he is what most (MTA) supervisors should strive to be. He told me a few weeks ago that he just finished training his son. I know that he was his father's motor instructor back in the day. Heck, he was my motor instructor back in the day when he worked the (5).Congrats NASCAR on your achievement and continued success.

How much longer is he down there, if anyone knows? After hearing all the glowing reports from employees new and experienced, if he's still around sounds like we'd be lucky to have him should we "get lucky" and wind up in his class.

How much longer is he down there, if anyone knows? After hearing all the glowing reports from employees new and experienced, if he's still around sounds like we'd be lucky to have him should we "get lucky" and wind up in his class.

They keep calling him the #1 man, but I hear there is another TSS with more time (about 40) years in the system.........

They keep calling him the #1 man, but I hear there is another TSS with more time (about 40) years in the system.........

If we're talking about the same guy last name starts with a t and ends with a r he number one on the tss seniority roster.

Congratulations!

Btw, I just read the entire thread tonight... 45 pages, wow. For some reason this was my first time stumbling upon this thread. It took me about an hour. So it was kinda cool watching you though the steps from your first day on the job to passing probation on one sitting :cool:

Yeah he is the # 1 Motor Instructor in the Systerm. Also DOB2RTO How was your day on the (5) Sun July 12. If I read the sheets currect you worked my Job.

Don't wanna post job numbers, but three to Grand Central was sweet n easy, with a nice break after each trip.........

Archived