Life After Schoolcar...

NASCAR

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT = brakes filled with air, release sound. :D

someone here once called them p__sy farts, ever since I heard that when I hear the sound its funny...

What's even more disturbing is whatever "personal experience" whoever it was that posted that on here went through to make them call it that...

I know who that TSS was hes very into those signal questions, don't let him bother you hes a nice guy once he sees you alot. He was hard on me my first day on the (:D but after that he's the coolest guy you will meet he doesnt even ride me he just asks me what job I got and how am I doing.

Oh yeh..Every time you see that signal,think of yur family,car,clothes,mortgage,vacations,Peter Luger dining,girl friend,wife,46 inch flat screen t.v.,cold bench at 2 broadway,health benefits,tools.....You will also need to get a BIG bottle of Grey Goose and mix it with O.J. and drink away the pain because TA will take you out of service until they decide yur fate!!:eek:On the other hand,HOPE that it's payday and the Tower Operator's feeling good..lol

46" flat screen???...you coulda aimed a bit higher Nascar. :D

Guys, I promised you I'd tell you the story about this guy that evaluated me.Ok, well I had a few words with this TSS(look at training and schoolcar)and he didn't like it so he requested my info to kinda keep track of me.Scare tactics!!! Ha Ha..who cares right??Anyways,my class and TSS's tease me about how this guy is gonna follow me my entire career.:( Guess who showed up my first day on the road?That TSS...lol!! Could you believe it?:eek:The same day I have this dik on my train,I run into my instructor who teased me about him!What are the odds of that?That sh*t was hilarious! I saw my instuctor today for the first time in two weeks and we laughed about it again.:D

Guys, I promised you I'd tell you the story about this guy that evaluated me.Ok, well I had a few words with this TSS(look at training and schoolcar)and he didn't like it so he requested my info to kinda keep track of me.Scare tactics!!! Ha Ha..who cares right??Anyways,my class and TSS's tease me about how this guy is gonna follow me my entire career.:( Guess who showed up my first day on the road?That TSS...lol!! Could you believe it?:eek:The same day I have this dik on my train,I run into my instructor who teased me about him!What are the odds of that?That sh*t was hilarious! I saw my instuctor today for the first time in two weeks and we laughed about it again.:D

Hate to break the bad news to you Snax buuutt...this Sh*t probably wuznt a coincidence...He'll probably be gunnin' for you in the future...kinda like Freddy from Nightmare on Elm street B)....anyways see you 2nite, lets go play with those R-160's later.....

Hate to break the bad news to you Snax buuutt...this Sh*t probably wuznt a coincidence...He'll probably be gunnin' for you in the future...kinda like Freddy from Nightmare on Elm street :(....anyways see you 2nite, lets go play with those R-160's later.....
Yur prob right..You know I live for this sh*t! "It builds character";)

This week was VERY exhausting!!I had a final and a practical from H*ll! Classmates are getting irritable and I had to give an RCI the business because he thought he owned the facility.It was by far the WORST week for me.I can't wait to get outta here..

You must think I need anger management huh?:( Sorry,not the case.I will NOT tolerate disrespect period!

Nah, I almost got into it with a dispatcher at Woodlawn (everyone has something negative to say about them). You do need to let some of those Supervisory fools know, that you didn't just walk n the TA door, and that you aren't off the street, so don't try that junk with you, cause you know the TA game already.......

This week was VERY exhausting!!I had a final and a practical from H*ll! Classmates are getting irritable and I had to give an RCI the business because he thought he owned the facility.It was by far the WORST week for me.I can't wait to get outta here..

It gets better when you are on your own. I'm doing my enhancement on the 1 line this week, and Monday next week (with the same T/O since I'm actually working their job). I called the crew for Tuesday next week, and they said I have a job (should be by myself), on the 2 line for about 3 days next week. They told me to call back tomorrow after 12 to confirm this, since the work program is done two days before the assignment days. They still do put those things together though more days in advance. Two days is just to confirm it, and make changes if necessary. I can't wait to be on my own.......

Nah, I almost got into it with a dispatcher at Woodlawn (everyone has something negative to say about them). You do need to let some of those Supervisory fools know, that you didn't just walk n the TA door, and that you aren't off the street, so don't try that junk with you, cause you know the TA game already.......

It gets better when you are on your own. I'm doing my enhancement on the 1 line this week, and Monday next week (with the same T/O since I'm actually working their job). I called the crew for Tuesday next week, and they said I have a job (should be by myself), on the 2 line for about 3 days next week. They told me to call back tomorrow after 12 to confirm this, since the work program is done two days before the assignment days. They still do put those things together though more days in advance. Two days is just to confirm it, and make changes if necessary. I can't wait to be on my own.......

Yeh yur right..It's all a game.No matter where you go,it's the same mechanics!I've noticed people try to intimidate the new(off the street) employees or say little slick comments.I just laugh at these fools!:( I rarely tell them how much time I got til they ask or if they say something out of line.I've noticed RTO has wayyyyy to many cooks.:mad: I'm glad to see yur doing yur thing.I assume yur a.m.'s S/S....terrible schedule.:rolleyes:How about that smeeeeeeee equipment!!!:) I'm prolly the only one in my class who likes them.;) I told my classmates I prefer the slant 40 over the 160's and they looked at me like I was nutts..ha ha! Slant 40's are the shizznit!

I agree while the R160's are nice on the R32/42's you really feel like your operating a real train and using your skills to master the beast when its time to stop the train.
That's it!!It takes more skill to operate and STOP those trains.They keep you on yur toes.You can pretty much stop the 160's anywhere you wan't which isn't bad,it's just BORING...click up,click down,middle click,min brake click!Oh No,am I gonna blow the station??? Nope...full service click,let it twist, rest yur hand and enanble the doors.:(

That's it!!It takes more skill to operate and STOP those trains.They keep you on yur toes.You can pretty much stop the 160's anywhere you wan't which isn't bad,it's just BORING...click up,click down,middle click,min power click!Oh No,am I gonna blow the station??? Nope...full service click,let it twist rest yur hand and enanble the doors.:(

Just like the M7.

The other day the class picked up two intervals at Brighton Beach to Bedford Park which means the regular T/O can chill!That sounds good right?Wrong!!The minute the T/O comes in,my TSS tells him to relax because we're gonna take the train up to Bedford Park.Now instead of chillin,this dude cracks out the radio and starts calling "Control,Control,this is the blah,blah "B" outta Brighton Beach,motor # blah,blah and the schoolcar is operating sooo if anything happrens,it's not me!" Is this guy crazee?First of all,the dispatcher knows and two TSS's!What's the BIG deal?I wanted to tell him to shut the H*ll up and sit tight...Gosh! I hear him talking about R68A's and how they slide and how we need more experience etc.The whole ride up,I noticed how each stop he was acting nervous and what not.The funniest moment was when my classmate came into Kingsbridge like a champ and he jumped up and said"he's not gonna make it!"He made the mark...lol! Finally, we got to our destination and he admitted that we were good and he offered us his interval back to Brighton...NO WAY sir!! You can have yur train back....Go kick rocks!!!

Archived