List Reinstatement

Lekith

I’m in the list for both bus operator and train conductor. 

bus operator was extended to 01/2021 , and my list for conductor expires 02/2022. 

I scored high and I know they contacted me to start the process, but I filled out the form to hold off I guess.

does anyone know how I can go about getting reinstated back to the list ? I never told them to take me off it. I’m still on the list but they probably skipped me by now.

i currently work for another city agency and I’m bout to jump ship and goto MTA. 

• +Young+ changed the title to List Reinstatement

1 hour ago, Lekith said:

I’m in the list for both bus operator and train conductor.

bus operator was extended to 01/2021 , and my list for conductor expires 02/2022.

I scored high and I know they contacted me to start the process, but I filled out the form to hold off I guess.

does anyone know how I can go about getting reinstated back to the list ? I never told them to take me off it. I’m still on the list but they probably skipped me by now.

i currently work for another city agency and I’m bout to jump ship and goto MTA. 

Under "normal" circumstances, you would have to contact DCAS (Dept. of Citywide Administrative Services) to restore your name to the list, in which you would do so using the instructions that can be found here.

The reason why I put "normal" in quotation marks is because, if you look at this webpage, you will see that the last time DCAS certified 5,000 candidates to NYC Transit for the Bus Operator position was back on July 8th. However, if you look at this post and this post, within the last month and a half, the HR Department of NYC Transit is still processing candidates even though they did not go through DCAS. Therefore, if I was you, I would e-mail employmentcenter@nyct.com or employmentcenterbuses@nyct.com and see what happens.

In the event you get the "runaround," which will probably happen, since the employees of this particular department "don't work too hard," I would encourage you to reach out to the following people:

-Ms. Patricia A. Lodge, the Vice President for Human Resources (her contact information is below)

-Ms. Emma Marie Rivera, the Manager of Employment Operations (click here for her contact information)

-The Office of the President, located out of 2 Broadway, at 646-252-5800.

As far as the "don't work too hard" quote, I would encourage you to read this, this, and this post as far as what myself and other members of this website have to go through when it comes to the HR Department of NYC Transit. Between this and the latest Workers Compensation Fraud Case, which is elaborated in this and in this video, hopefully I painted the picture as far as what we have to go through just in an effort to get hired by the company.

VP Lodge Business Card.jpg