Got my cam back

mark1447

well my good old cams that i love is back (Samsung S73[s730 Family], had to pick it up over at Throgs Necks UPS shipping/recivie center, man long from tremont...

Had to hop on orion Bx36 to west farms, took a Hybrid Q44 LTD to the last stop in the bronx, walked, in the rain and whind >_<

got my cam, finally working :D , friday planning to go back to 239th street yd, but onstead of the North, ill be going in a diff zone, that way I can get a better view of R110 and R62A, and the 142s, but I will see, since i gotta do stuff early as its hallobullcrap and Im expecting my CE Windows Mobile to arrive via Grounds

Plus the Concourse yd, on sat maybe, to see if there is a few 40s or 32s there, plus grab some pics of the (5) over at white plains and 241st plus sum other plans, next week I might go to 207 and see what I find there, then off to Flatbush and maybe New Lots, soon to 148th yd, and SIR at tottonville to St George for the new Orion VII

:D~

well my good old cams that i love is back (Samsung S73[s730 Family], had to pick it up over at Throgs Necks UPS shipping/recivie center, man long from tremont...

Had to hop on orion Bx36 to west farms, took a Hybrid Q44 LTD to the last stop in the bronx, walked, in the rain and whind >_<

got my cam, finally working :D , friday planning to go back to 239th street yd, but onstead of the North, ill be going in a diff zone, that way I can get a better view of R110 and R62A, and the 142s, but I will see, since i gotta do stuff early as its hallobullcrap and Im expecting my CE Windows Mobile to arrive via Grounds

Plus the Concourse yd, on sat maybe, to see if there is a few 40s or 32s there, plus grab some pics of the (5) over at white plains and 241st plus sum other plans, next week I might go to 207 and see what I find there, then off to Flatbush and maybe New Lots, soon to 148th yd, and SIR at tottonville to St George for the new Orion VII

B)~

You taking me with you? Or should I say... May I join you?

Archived