NY data shows nursing home deaths undercounted by thousands

R10 2952

1 minute ago, GojiMet86 said:

Neither can you.

Everytime I, MHV, checkmate, or R10 even write about this, you got no problem bringing this shit up.

Aww, it's tough when the truth is mentioned. Listen, I'm sorry to tell you this, but there are racist Democrats out there. As far as I'm concerned they're even worse because they get a pass for their racism like Biden. Don't worry though. Joe is going to fix all of it, just like he's going to fix Obamacare, which he was heavily involved in creating, which is why premiums have skyrocketed, but let's only focus on racism. No other policies. LOL

4 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Aww, it's tough when the truth is mentioned. Listen, I'm sorry to tell you this, but there are racist Democrats out there. As far as I'm concerned they're even worse because they get a pass for their racism like Biden. Don't worry though. Joe is going to fix all of it, just like he's going to fix Obamacare, which he was heavily involved in creating, which is why premiums have skyrocketed, but let's only focus on racism. No other policies. LOL

What, you think we live under a rock? We know there are racist Democrats. But the moment they don't get a pass, they complain about cancel culture.

Again, you seem perfectly fine with white supremists who want to get rid of black guys like you and hispanics like me. Don't see you complaining about that, so long as you get pay less taxes.

Edited by GojiMet86

8 minutes ago, GojiMet86 said:

What, you think we live under a rock? We know there are racist Democrats. But the moment they don't get a pass, they complain about cancel culture.

Again, you seem perfectly fine with white supremists who want to get rid of black guys like you and hispanics like me. Don't see you complaining about that, so long as you get pay less taxes.

Could've fooled me. You've been foaming at the mouth about racist Trump, yet you voted for Biden. Hypocrite much? My world as someone of mixed background isn't surrounded by race. You don't know me, but nice of you to tell me about my background. Typical Progressive. Obsessed with race... My father is white and my mother is mixed, but thanks.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Just now, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

Could've fooled me. You've been foaming at the mouth about Trump, yet you voted for Biden. Hypocrite much? My world as someone of mixed background isn't surrounded by race. You don't know me, but nice of you to tell me about my background. Typical Progressive.

Bro, I remember how all you did was talk about how Italian you were. "Italy this, Italy that, I love Mussolini's architecture, my uncle's Italian".

2 minutes ago, GojiMet86 said:

Bro, I remember how all you did was talk about how Italian you were. "Italy this, Italy that, I love Mussolini's architecture, my uncle's Italian".

As I said, you don't know me. I'm quite comfortable with who I am and forthcoming, and yes I am happy of my Sicilian heritage, which in and of itself is mixed with the Moors and many other cultures, but again thank you for trying to put me into a box when you don't know me, Mr. Progressive. You folks crack me up. 

Anyway, I hope you're happy with Biden, a career politician. He's only been in office over 40 years, but here's to another four years! lol

Just now, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

As I said, you don't know me. I'm quite comfortable with who I am and forthcoming, and yes I am happy of my Sicilian heritage, which in and of itself is mixed with the Moors and many other cultures, but again thank you for trying to put me into a box when you don't know me, Mr. Progressive. You folks crack me up. 

Anyway, I hope you're happy with Biden, a career politician. He's only been in office over 40 years, but here's to another four years! lol

Here's to less incompetent managers in office!