Have you ever broken the MTA rules of conduct?

mark1447

Have you ever broken a Transit Systems Rules of conduct?  

1. 1. Have you ever broken a Transit Systems Rules of conduct?

• Yes
    • Nope, Never! I'm an angel 0=)~ lol
    • Yeah I have but plan to stop
    • Who needs transit rules?? I'm ok with other rules... like home

IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE MTA REGION, BUT IN OTHER ZONES OF TRANSPORTATION, SUCH AS NEW JERSEY TRANSIT, PORT AUTHORITY TRANS-HUDSON, OR MIAMI'S METRO, YOU CAN POST IT HERE TOO :P ~

Well have you?

And do you still do it?

Do you cross the train cars without coppers or workers looking? Do you use flash photography? Do you "URINATE" :eek: in (MTA) Property? Do you litter? Do you do inappropriate activities? Do you sometimes get in the back of the bus with others for free ride, (Commonly found on Articulated buses: Bronx 40/42/19, Manhattan 116 and 15s), slide in for free at turnsttiles, or sneek into restroom of MNRR/LIRR/AMTRAK and get free ride~

and others

Well? Its ok not to say everything, I'm just seeing if I'm not the only one who violates the rules, hey we sometimes gotta bend things u know mates B)

To be honest, I still walk across the train cars, even in motion, most cops and T/A workers doesnt do anything (God Bless em), this summer, I didnt relize that flash photography was allowed, so I did it, but I dont do it now

I have walked between cars since the rule became enforced, in hight school I always used my pass on days off, and there is other stuff I won't go into.

ya I do that to sometimes, use my pass when skool is mot in session, i know weeks dun work, but holidays I may I use :P or skool vactions

I pass between cars all the time, but i'm not a jerk about it, i only do it if i see the next car has more room, and one time i did it to get to the rear car of a R40 set before it went over the bridge to brooklyn on the (:P.

I should also point out that i have a sense of danger, balance etc that is finely tuned and i do not recommend standing in railcar vestibules or between subway cars for anyone. In reality that foot or so of space on the subway cars and the vestibule on railroads is a crumple zone for impacts & do indeed crumple flat to the inner part.

- A

Not often, but I have walked between cars, and I do use my school pass on my school's days off when public schools are in session to get back at this driver who yelled at me for using my school pass when I had school but the public schools didn't. Tempus fugit!

Not often, but I have walked between cars, and I do use my school pass on my school's days off when public schools are in session to get back at this driver who yelled at me for using my school pass when I had school but the public schools didn't. Tempus fugit!

does that mean Holidays on weekdays?

I almost always have something to drink on the train, whether its a coffee or a bottle of seltzer or some wine in a coffee cup, etc.

Consuming food and drink is technically not permitted, right?

Also, whenever I work late I almost always am eating a couple slices on the train.

Occasionally I'll walk between cars if I notice the next car has some more breathing room.

I've smoked a cigarette in the tunnel between 7th & 8th av on 42nd st about 10 years ago (I was 18 or 19 and, obviously, still smoked cigarettes)

That's about it.

I almost always have something to drink on the train, whether its a coffee or a bottle of seltzer or some wine in a coffee cup, etc.

Consuming food and drink is technically not permitted, right?

Also, whenever I work late I almost always am eating a couple slices on the train.

Occasionally I'll walk between cars if I notice the next car has some more breathing room.

I've smoked a cigarette in the tunnel between 7th & 8th av on 42nd st about 10 years ago (I was 18 or 19 and, obviously, still smoked cigarettes)

That's about it.

It's OK to eat on the train, just not to litter.

As a public security/police assistant officer I shouldn't be saying this, but... oh what the feezy. I used to often hop the back door of Bee-Line buses W5, W7, and W8. This one isn't realy illegal, I flashed my badge at a transit official so he would let me jump the turnstyle and give chase after a man who robbed a woman's purse. I and some good samaritans held the guy down until the MTA police showed up. Later that day my metrocard ran outta money so I flashed my badge to get back and they just waved me on.

Eatting! I alway eat on the damn train. I can name six time I ate beff patties on the (Q) or (:D. Not to mention the countless time I've brought a can of soda on many of the trains.

Yet again, I feel I'm the only one here who did something sexual on the subway. -_-

Once on the Bx12, I snuck though the back door and rode it from Williamsbridge ALL the way to Inwood.

I have eatten/drink on subways almost every train, including NJ Transit, MTA Bus/NYCT Bus.

I also have eaten huge pancake on Bee-Line 15 after MetroCard introduce on Bee-Line.

I have eatten on Tappan Zee Express bus also, well as drink bottle water on CT Transit.

I have eatten/drink on subways almost every train, including NJ Transit, MTA Bus/NYCT Bus.

I also have eaten huge pancake on Bee-Line 15 after MetroCard introduce on Bee-Line.

I have eatten on Tappan Zee Express bus also, well as drink bottle water on CT Transit.

Eating is fine on the Train/Buses, as long as you dont litter on the MTA property then you are ok!

Archived