Canvass Letter for Exam #9309 for MTA Bus Company Bus Operator Position

Ty3

I just received a canvass letter on the 4th seeing if I was still interested in joining the MTA. I took test #9309 in October 2019. I sent the requested info how long will I have to wait to get a date to report?

On 2/16/2021 at 11:37 PM, Ty3 said:

I just received a canvass letter on the 4th seeing if I was still interested in joining the MTA. I took test #9309 in October 2019. I sent the requested info how long will I have to wait to get a date to report?

First, welcome to the Forums! Offhand, have you read the guidelines? If not, I would take a moment to do so.

One of the things which is stated within the guidelines is to "post in the relevant forum," which can be found here. If you can kindly do this from now on, it would be appreciated.

To answer your specific question, normally it's within a month or two, however we'll see what happens as time progresses. Keep in mind that shortly after the initial canvass letter was sent out, it was announced that, as per this article, Governor Cuomo was pulling $145 Million from the MTA Budget, therefore we'll see what happens.

Again, welcome to the Forums!

Edited by +Young+

• +Young+ changed the title to Canvass Letter for Exam #9309 for MTA Bus Company Bus Operator Position
  • +Young+ locked this topic