Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
PATCOman

Post counts

I noticed that in each thread, the post counts for each member are now missing. Just out of curiousity, where did they go?

Post counts on the forum have been blocked indefinitely until further notice.

I'd say thats a good move in all honestly. Lets be frank here, some people post the most random things just to increase their post counts and things like that.

I'd say thats a good move in all honestly. Lets be frank here, some people post the most random things just to increase their post counts and things like that.

bingomq1.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (PSP (PlayStation Portable); 2.00))

thats true u have people that just write anything to get their post count up

Yeah, so they could look good

You're right, sometimes I want give a kick in their ass...

If you want to track yur post counts, go to the Members List, see if there is the post counter... I know this type of forum layout well...

And yeah, I expirences a lot of people who want to get their post high! Even people post inappropriate stuff...

B)

- A