BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

On 7/10/2021 at 5:16 PM, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

I'll try 4 combos of the R179 signage, but you can take some time to do one combo at a time:

1. R179 Exterior:

(K) INWOOD-207 ST

(K) 8 AV LOCAL

(K) CENTRAL PK W LOCAL

R179 Overhead:

(K) TO INWOOD-207 ST

(K) THE NEXT STOP IS

(K) CATHEDRAL PKWY

(K) 6:01 PM

2. R179 Exterior:

(K) OZONE PARK

(K) LEFFERTS BLVD

(K) 8 AV-FULTON ST LOCAL

R179 Overhead:

(K) TO LEFFERTS BLVD

(K) THE NEXT STOP IS

(K) CHAMBERS ST

(K) 3:47 PM

I managed to get time to make these requests. Don't expect the same for future requests, though. And mind the number of requests you have been making.
ezgif-4-ec87d4d35c70.gif

ezgif-4-04c1e2527ffa.gif

ezgif-4-d689e03735c7.gif

ezgif-4-8848376134d3.gif

ezgif-4-398be042b377.gif

ezgif-4-664fce24737c.gif

ezgif-4-750b44a18600.gif

ezgif-4-82b607e9aded.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2021 at 10:24 AM, Baby Kee said:

if you have time heres an Express sign that i want in Luminator Horizon LED:

Luminator Horizon LED that says: SIM36: Stapleton Via Hyland Bl Via Edgewater St

21 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

I assume you mean Hylan and not Hyland?

Could I get a response to this? I'd like to give you your sign.

Can you do a station and pillar sign of East 238 Street? I want the station sign to be East 238 Street (2)<5> all on a single line and the pillar sign to be East 238 Street stacked on top of each other.

In addition, I want a pillar sign of Fulton Center and Atlantic - Flatbush Avenues, also stacked on top of each other.

3 minutes ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Can you do a station and pillar sign of East 238 Street? I want the station sign to be East 238 Street (2)<5> all on a single line and the pillar sign to be East 238 Street stacked on top of each other.

In addition, I want a pillar sign of Fulton Center and Atlantic - Flatbush Avenues, also stacked on top of each other.

What do you mean by "stacked on top of each other"? I'll make these signs in the morning.

On 7/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, BenTheMiner said:

Ended up using the entire sign! 😛
/sign

On 7/10/2021 at 11:11 PM, BenTheMiner said:

Geez, that's a lot... This is what it means by not letting the sign creator rest and constantly spamming a ton of requests... Summer school may slow me down. Don't expect these to be done any time soon.

And now you see why I never liked individuals abusing one's generosity. I hate the entitlement attitude in all honesty.

In any case, thank you for the sign. I'd like to request another R179 Exterior, whenever you can is fine with me.

(D) 6 Av/Central Pk West Exp

Concourse Line Express

to Norwood-E 205 St

11 hours ago, IRT Bronx Express said:

And now you see why I never liked individuals abusing one's generosity. I hate the entitlement attitude in all honesty.

In any case, thank you for the sign. I'd like to request another R179 Exterior, whenever you can is fine with me.

Concourse Line Express

to Norwood-E 205 St

You're welcome, and sure! I'll get it done.

11 hours ago, IRT Bronx Express said:

Concourse Line Express

to Norwood-E 205 St

First stage didn't fit fully, so I replaced West with W. Hope that's alright.
ezgif-4-d45c62c67bf2.gif

11 minutes ago, BenTheMiner said:

Alright, so you want every word to be separated?

I just realized this question was redundant...

12 hours ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Is this how you wanted it? Also, I thought I'd make the "238" on the pillar sign bigger.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, BenTheMiner said:

I just realized this question was redundant...

Is this how you wanted it? Also, I thought I'd make the "238" on the pillar sign bigger.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Yes. I wanted the station sign to be a station entrance sign, like what you did with the last station entrance sign before mine. I did not make that clear to you.

5 minutes ago, BenTheMiner said:

Then what did you mean by it being "all on a single line"?

It is like the elevated stairway entrance sign at Fordham Road or 233 Street, where they are accessible.

East 238 Street station would be on a single line in small lettering, but only the service signs would be big and next to, not under, the station name.

1 minute ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

It is like the elevated stairway entrance sign at Fordham Road or 233 Street, where they are accessible.

East 238 Street station would be on a single line in small lettering, but only the service signs would be big and next to, not under, the station name.

So was the first sign I gave you correct?