BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Afternoon, I have forwarded 4 requests. 

Could you do an R179 interior Rollsign labeled:

(Y) TO EXCHANGE PLACE, NJ
(Y) THE NEXT STOP IS
(Y) CHAMBERS ST-WTC
(Y) 7:31 PM

A Station Rollsign labeled:

Saint George Terminal

Station

(9)(E)(K)(G)(P)(X)(Q)(W)(J)(Z)

And a station destination sign labeled:

Westchester &             (2) White Plains Local To Palisades Center Mall, West Nyack                (5) Dyre Avenue Local To South Lexington Avenue, White Plains via Mount Vernon East   

Rockland                        All Times. Late Nights, transfer at Wakefield-241st Street for              Late Nights, take (2) to East 180th Street for (5) Shuttle. For service via Mount Vernon West,  

(2) Shuttle.                                                                                                     take <5>. (5) & <5> merge at Winter Hill Road, Eastchester.

Westchester                  <5> White Plains Express to South Lexington Avenue, White Plains via Mount Vernon West/Bronxville, PM Rush Hours.

Other times <5> runs via White Plains Local until Wakefield-241st Street, then runs via Express until merge at Winter Hill Road, Eastchester.

Late Nights, <5> Shuttle runs Express between Grand Central and South Lexington Avenue.

If not all, I would really like the last one please.

Edited by DJLilFace222

9 minutes ago, DJLilFace222 said:

(Y) THE NEXT STOP IS
(Y) CHAMBERS ST-WTC

Saint George Terminal

Station

Westchester &             (2) White Plains Local To Palisades Center Mall, West Nyack                (5) Dyre Avenue Local To South Lexington Avenue, White Plains via Mount Vernon East   

Rockland                        All Times. Late Nights, transfer at Wakefield-241st Street for              Late Nights, take (2) to East 180th Street for (5) Shuttle. For service via Mount Vernon West,  

(2) Shuttle.                                                                                                     take <5>. (5) & <5> merge at Winter Hill Road, Eastchester.

Westchester                  <5> White Plains Express to South Lexington Avenue, White Plains via Mount Vernon West/Bronxville, PM Rush Hours.

Other times <5> runs via White Plains Local until Wakefield-241st Street, then runs via Express until merge at Winter Hill Road, Eastchester.

Late Nights, <5> Shuttle runs Express between Grand Central and South Lexington Avenue.

I don't have the comma on the R179 overhead font. Please choose one of these options:
-Wait until I find the comma (if you can find the comma on the R179 overhead, please show me)
-Skip the R179 overhead request
-Rephrase the first stage to not use a comma

Just now, BenTheMiner said:

I don't have the comma on the R179 overhead font. Please choose one of these options:
-Wait until I find the comma (if you can find the comma on the R179 overhead, please show me)
-Skip the R179 overhead request
-Rephrase the first stage to not use a comma

You can remove the Comma.

Can I have a Hanover sign for the Q44 and the Bx16 that says

Q44 to the Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square: via Hugh Grant Circle via Main St - Flushing +Select Bus

Q44 to Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard: via Main St - Flushing via Hugh Grant Circle +Select Bus

Bx16 to Pelham Manor: via 238 Street via Mundy Lane

Bx16 to Norwood 206 Street: via Mundy Lane via 238 Street

The destination signs I want for the 44 are Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square and Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard

The destination signs I want for the 16 are Pelham Manor - Ropes Avenue/Boston Road and Norwood - 206 Street

In addition, can you split the respective signs up from each other? It makes it difficult for me to choose which one I want.

5 hours ago, DJLilFace222 said:

(Y) THE NEXT STOP IS
(Y) CHAMBERS ST-WTC

Saint George Terminal

Station

Here's the R179 overhead!
ezgif-3-1a4c1f04e09a.gif

I hope this is how you wanted the station sign:unknown.png

Lastly, here are the route signs!
unknown.png

unknown.png

4 hours ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Can I have a Hanover sign for the Q44 and the Bx16 that says

Q44 to the Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square: via Hugh Grant Circle via Main St - Flushing +Select Bus

Q44 to Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard: via Main St - Flushing via Hugh Grant Circle +Select Bus

Bx16 to Pelham Manor: via 238 Street via Mundy Lane

Bx16 to Norwood 206 Street: via Mundy Lane via 238 Street

The destination signs I want for the 44 are Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square and Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard

The destination signs I want for the 16 are Pelham Manor - Ropes Avenue/Boston Road and Norwood - 206 Street

In addition, can you split the respective signs up from each other? It makes it difficult for me to choose which one I want.

This is my first time doing Hanover sign requests. I have two styles for you to choose from:

Paint: will take longer, especially since I have to make the SBS blue background manually (unless you don't want it) and I barely have any Hanover fonts.
unknown.png

"HELEN" Program: this is a program that I have thats by Hanover Displays which I can use to make signs, and it already has most of the fonts. However, the signs are not detailed dots like paint and instead are squares with a grid.
unknown.png

Which one do you prefer?

8 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

This is my first time doing Hanover sign requests. I have two styles for you to choose from:

Paint: will take longer, especially since I have to make the SBS blue background manually (unless you don't want it) and I barely have any Hanover fonts.
unknown.png

"HELEN" Program: this is a program that I have thats by Hanover Displays which I can use to make signs, and it already has most of the fonts. However, the signs are not detailed dots like paint and instead are squares with a grid.
unknown.png

Which one do you prefer?

I want the Helen Programming.

Besides, I noticed I flipped the Q44 street directions:

For the Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square direction, it is supposed to be via Main St - Flushing via Hugh Grant Circle +Select Bus

For the Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard direction, it is supposed to be via Hugh Grant Circle via Main St - Flushing +Select Bus

18 hours ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Alright, and what did you mean by this? Did you want me to send the individual stages instead of a GIF or to put spaces between the signs?

6 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

Alright, and what did you mean by this? Did you want me to send the individual stages instead of a GIF or to put spaces between the signs?

I think putting spaces in between the signs on individual boxes would be a good fit, like how I noticed there was space between the aforementioned signs you put there with the Paint and the Helen programming when you asked me about the type of program I wanted.

1 hour ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

I think putting spaces in between the signs on individual boxes would be a good fit, like how I noticed there was space between the aforementioned signs you put there with the Paint and the Helen programming when you asked me about the type of program I wanted.

Yeah, sorry about not putting spaces between signs before. I'll do it from now on. Anyways, here's your signs!

Q44 to the Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square: via Main St via Hugh Grant Circle - Flushing +Select Bus
ezgif-7-4c73d38a15f8.gif

Q44 to Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard: via Hugh Grant Circle via Main St - Flushing +Select Bus
ezgif-7-62bdf8cb0bc8.gif

Bx16 to Pelham Manor: via 238 Street via Mundy Lane
ezgif-7-3b644126e853.gif

Bx16 to Norwood 206 Street: via Mundy Lane via 238 Street
ezgif-7-c89ce3b98bb7.gif

If you need anything changed, let me know!

Edited by BenTheMiner

1 hour ago, BenTheMiner said:

If you need anything changed, let me know!

I discovered I need something changed. Do you think you can convert the aforementioned signs into Luminator Horizon and shorten the Hugh Grant Circle reading for the 44 to just Grant Circle? I want the side small version of each (90 by 7).

Also, can you do this service sign (this should be on the modern black with white lettering display, all Helvetica text, and in a smaller dimension - 800 by 200):

Woodlawn and                            (4) To Woodlawn - Jerome Av, all times.                                                        

Burnside Av via                            Weekday rush also to Burnside;

Mosholu Local                              express after 167 Street

2 hours ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

I discovered I need something changed. Do you think you can convert the aforementioned signs into Luminator Horizon and shorten the Hugh Grant Circle reading for the 44 to just Grant Circle? I want the side small version of each (90 by 7).

Also, can you do this service sign (this should be on the modern black with white lettering display, all Helvetica text, and in a smaller dimension - 800 by 200):

Sure! I don't actually have the proper font for the 90X7 sign yet so I'll use the closest Luminator font. Hope that's alright with you

2 hours ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Here you go!

Q44 to the Bronx Zoo - West Farms Square: via Main St via Hugh Grant Circle - Flushing +Select Bus
ezgif-4-4fa4ce0a3094.gif

Q44 to Jamaica - Merrick Boulevard: via Hugh Grant Circle via Main St - Flushing +Select Bus
ezgif-4-5d2602976841.gif

Bx16 to Pelham Manor: via 238 Street via Mundy Lane
ezgif-4-5085136fa829.gif

Bx16 to Norwood 206 Street: via Mundy Lane via 238 Street
ezgif-4-f5a0d40e4b02.gif

Station route sign:
unknown.png
I can't fit this on a sign with a length of 800 pixels. Did you mean 1,800 pixels? This sign has a length of 1,800 pixels.

10 minutes ago, BenTheMiner said:

Here you go!

Station route sign:
unknown.png
I can't fit this on a sign with a length of 800 pixels. Did you mean 1,800 pixels? This sign has a length of 1,800 pixels.

For the service sign, I meant 800 by 200 pixels, not 1800.

Given this, could you shorten it like this:

Woodlawn via                                     (4) To Woodlawn

Mosholu Local                                     Jerome Avenue,

all times

I think I pestered you so many times about this.

5 minutes ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

For the service sign, I meant 800 by 200 pixels, not 1800.

Given this, could you shorten it like this:

Woodlawn via                                     (4) To Woodlawn

Mosholu Local                                     Jerome Avenue,

all times

I think I pestered you so many times about this.

It's alright, though 800 by 200 seems really small. I still can't fit all that, so how's this?
unknown.png

2 minutes ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Thanks for everything you did. Do you do any I Beam or circular pillar signs?

Well, signs on circular shapes would originally be flat signs but wrapped around a cylinder, so yes, I would be able to make the flat version of it.