BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bx41 boi said:

Looks nice thanks ben! also if you go above you can see a request you forget about

Oops, you're right!

On 3/21/2022 at 9:05 PM, King of Queens said:

Hey Ben!

I was asking if you can make a Front sign that said "Q40 Jamaica Hillside Av and Q40 South Jamaica 135 Av" and then a rear just saying Q40.

Also, can it be flipdot

Thank you!

Apologies, I missed your request! I'll be making it now.

On 3/21/2022 at 9:05 PM, King of Queens said:

Hey Ben!

I was asking if you can make a Front sign that said "Q40 Jamaica Hillside Av and Q40 South Jamaica 135 Av" and then a rear just saying Q40.

Also, can it be flipdot

Thank you!

unknown.png

unknown.png

MTA Bus rear flipdot font is different than NYCT Bus:
unknown.png

On 3/27/2022 at 12:42 PM, RE4PER said:

Hey Ben!

I was asking if you can make a Front sign that said "B35 Sunset Park | 1 Av " and "B35 BROWNSVILLE| MOTHER GASTON BL} and then a rear just saying B35.

Also, can it be flipdot

Thank you!

Did you make a new account or something? Your request is in the same format as King of Queens's request, so I assume you're the same person.

Unfortunately, paint is crashing for some reason right now so I can't make any signs. I'll make them if and when it stops crashing.

10 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

Did you make a new account or something? Your request is in the same format as King of Queens's request, so I assume you're the same person.

Unfortunately, paint is crashing for some reason right now so I can't make any signs. I'll make them if and when it stops crashing.

no because they ordered my buses and they need signs for it they dont even know each other

1 hour ago, EastMost said:

Hello Ben! can I please request a Hanover png

M103: East Harlem 2 Av-125 St

M103: via 3 Av

M103: CITY HALL 

M103: via LEX AV

M98: Midtown Lex Av-68 St 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, EastMost said:

M98: via LEX AV 

M98: via 3 Av

M98:  Wshngtn Hts Cabrini Bl

M98: LIMITED 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

22 hours ago, Baby Kee said:

Request: Station sign

Aqueduct Racetrack (A)<C79>(H)(JFK)

West 4th Street (A)(C)(E)(H)(B)(D)(F)(V)

I'm thinking of holding off on station signs for now because I feel like it would be better for me to make signs in Inkscape and that they would look better. However, Inkscape isn't working right now and I'm trying to get it fixed. Would appreciate your patience!

Hey Ben!

I was asking if you can make a Front sign that said "B35 Sunset Park | 1 Av " and "B35 BROWNSVILLE| MOTHER GASTON BL} and then a rear just saying B35.

i know i asked for this earlier, but i need it orange this time. and can you make a front and side that has "B35 | LIMITED" And just has "LIMITED" for the rear.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, RE4PER said:

Hey Ben!

i know i asked for this earlier, but i need it orange this time. and can you make a front and side that has "B35 | LIMITED" And just has "LIMITED" for the rear.

Thank you!

What sign type do you want that on?

On 4/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, RE4PER said:

Hey Ben!

Thank you!

I don't have all the fonts needed to make the signs how they're supposed to be, but here they are anyway:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(This sign is not the correct font):
unknown.png

(This sign is not the correct font):
unknown.png

On 4/3/2022 at 1:42 PM, BenTheMiner said:

I'm thinking of holding off on station signs for now because I feel like it would be better for me to make signs in Inkscape and that they would look better. However, Inkscape isn't working right now and I'm trying to get it fixed. Would appreciate your patience!

Oh no! that's alright though, take your time!