BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

1 minute ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

Don't you think you'll wear him out... flipdot scrolling doesn't work too well for him... he'll have to try to figure it out.

I didn't tell him make scrolling flipdot signs, im ok with non-scrolling flipdot signs

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

Don't you think you'll wear him out... flipdot scrolling doesn't work too well for him... he'll have to try to figure it out.

I would appreciate it if you stopped talking for me as I already stated before that I'm unable to do scrolling flipdot signs, but I make the signs anyway...

2 hours ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

2 R160 Exteriors:

1. (Q) CONEY ISLAND

BROADWAY EXPRESS

BRIGHTON LOCAL

2. (Q) 96 ST-2 AV

BRIGHTON LOCAL

via 6 AV EXPRESS

+ R179 Exterior:

(D) CONEY ISLAND

(D) CENTRAL PK W EXP

(D) 6 AV EXP-WEST END

I find it ironic that you give me three sign requests right after your previous ones and all the requests you keep giving me after you tell someone else that they might be wearing me out, but I'll do them anyway...

ezgif-2-5b7bbfdcce61.gif

ezgif-2-e523408c0c4b.gif

ezgif-2-4c6d9cc24b8d.gif

Look, sorry, we just don't want you working too hard...

You, and only you for sure, DON'T think that considering the huge number of requests you've been giving, and since nobody else has made any but a few requests in the single digits... You say that to others when their request is perfectly fine and made way less than you as if you're the only person who gets to make requests to me. I suggest you stop saying things like that before I go ahead with denying your requests because I've considered it.

On 6/30/2021 at 10:38 AM, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

Well, yeah, for the first one... And, I'm sorry if all these requests tire you out. Hopefully you don't get too exhausted.

On 6/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

I'm probably gonna take a break for a few hours before suggesting something else.

2 hours ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

13 minutes ago, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

Look, sorry, we just don't want you working too hard...

Sounds like someone is jealous that 1. another member that's not you is requesting digital signs and/or 2. their signs are given priority before yours. Not cool at all.

No disrespect to Ben, but I'm turning off notifications for this thread. I get emails all the time and I'm tired of deleting them. Especially since most of the responses are coming from one person. Dude, try to be reasonable with your requests. You're literally the only one making requests every single day. Give others a chance.

If it makes you feel any better Ben, I'd like to request an R179 Exterior LED. Take your time, I have no problem. And if you need materials for the other signs, ask me and I'll supply them to you.

(J) Jamaica Skip-Stop Express (abbreviate to "exp"/"lcl" if insufficient spaces become an issue)

Nassau St Line Local

via Brighton Express

To Brighton Beach/Bklyn

1 minute ago, IRT Bronx Express said:

Sounds like someone is jealous that 1. another member that's not you is requesting digital signs and/or 2. their signs are given priority before yours. Not cool at all.

No disrespect to Ben, but I'm turning off notifications for this thread. I get emails all the time and I'm tired of deleting them. Especially since most of the responses are coming from one person. Dude, try to be reasonable with your requests. You're literally the only one making requests every single day. Give others a chance.

If it makes you feel any better Ben, I'd like to request an R179 Exterior LED. Take your time, I have no problem. And if you need materials for the other signs, ask me and I'll supply them to you.

(J) Jamaica Skip-Stop Express (abbreviate to "exp"/"lcl" if insufficient spaces become an issue)

Nassau St Line Local

via Brighton Express

To Brighton Beach/Bklyn

Of course, sure! I'll get it done.

6 minutes ago, IRT Bronx Express said:

Nassau St Line Local

via Brighton Express

To Brighton Beach/Bklyn

Ended up using the entire sign! 😛
ezgif-4-25eba6331946.gif

Here, you can use my R68/A Exterior

dempl4t-53b4db0f-da07-440b-86d7-abdad085 

and my R68/A interior

dempl99-eca3ad69-9a91-43dd-b6df-a52aad7b

At least the Helvetica fonts fit in both of these.

I will not use templates made by other people. These R68/A rollsigns aren't even accurate.

Edited by BenTheMiner

Just now, K Train 8 Av-Fulton said:

So, like I said earlier, one time, an R179 set displayed the (K) signs while it was in the Rockaways, but the MTA had no possible reason of displaying the (K) route in Brooklyn or Queens.

The K display was erroneous. In reality, it was an F train program.

"nice" stands for "Nassau Inter-County Express" bus routes, which are some that are only in Nassau County and some that go between Nassau County and Queens.

I am aware... but I'm not sure what you're trying to ask.