Animated Digital Bus & Train Destination Signs

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant request signs anymore by IRT :cry::cry:

I was just about to request!:eek:

okay I took the shell of the exterior R160 signs, and kept it as a template. the signs were all IRT's work, so If I modify them Im keeping them to myself (unless its allowed for me to show them :confused:).

okay I removed the signs, sorry about that IRT I understand :) :cry:

I removed them from photobucket, but if they still pop up on the page them something is wrong with photobucket. I cant edit the post :cry:.

EDIT: Theres an error with photobucket they will not go away even though I deleted them from photobucket. Its too bad I couldn't edit that post. Want it taken off so badly

Edited by 4P3607
added something.

Okay, where do I start...

okay I took the shell of the exterior R160 signs, and kept it as a template. the signs were all IRT's work, so If I modify them Im keeping them to myself (unless its allowed for me to show them :confused:).
That's called art theft. You can't use someone else's work without their consent. Clearly, during my absence, you didn't ask me if you could modify my work. I would've said "yes" if you asked me first. Keep in mind that I won't tolerate art theft at all.

okay here are is the template:

these are all IRT's. These are just templates and helpers :tup:

Yeah, you just promoted others to steal my work posting the templates. I don't even use yellow for all LED signs, let alone the other 16 colors I have.

I removed them from photobucket, but if they still pop up on the page them something is wrong with photobucket.
Whenever an image from photobucket is removed, if linked, the image will still appear for a few hours.

tl;dr post, I know... I will finish making backlogged signs hopefully by Monday, and afterwards, I will present a lot of gifts most of you are waiting for. I won't reveal them though, but feel free to guess.

Okay, where do I start...

That's called art theft. You can't use someone else's work without their consent. Clearly, during my absence, you didn't ask me if you could modify my work. I would've said "yes" if you asked me first. Keep in mind that I won't tolerate art theft at all.

Yeah, you just promoted others to steal my work posting the templates. I don't even use yellow for all LED signs, let alone the other 16 colors I have.

Whenever an image from photobucket is removed, if linked, the image will still appear for a few hours.

tl;dr post, I know... I will finish making backlogged signs hopefully by Monday, and afterwards, I will present a lot of gifts most of you are waiting for. I won't reveal them though, but feel free to guess.

Thanks for explaining IRT I wont do it again sorry. If I could I would edit all those posts and say "post deleted", but I cant. once again sorry IRT is my fault :(. Ill just make my own signs from now on! Its better than changing them! :P

Hey IRT, is it okay if I complete the requests you missed:

F | Coney Island

E | Jamaica Center

E | via 53 ST (or whatever the correct signage is)

E | 8 AVE LOCAL (or whatever the correct signage is)

F | 6 AV LOCAL

And one prototypical R46 sign saying

V | 2 AV

1. (A) Fulton Exp

2. (E) World Trade Center

3. (Q3) JFK Airport

4. (Q83) Cambria Hits/227st (Only in R46 style)

5. (Q85) Green Acres

Note all in R160 LED except for the Q83 which is listed in parenthses

Would be Greatly Appricated:tup:

Thanks for explaining IRT I wont do it again sorry. If I could I would edit all those posts and say "post deleted", but I cant. once again sorry IRT is my fault :(. Ill just make my own signs from now on! Its better than changing them! :P
If you want to make bus signs, that's fine. Use the fonts found on this website and you can start your own bus signs thread. Don't make them huge, give it a reasonable size and you're set.

Hey IRT, is it okay if I complete the requests you missed:
I'll give you instructions on how I want it done. Don't go anywhere. :o

Almost done folks... T_T

Rell: (6) Interior LED

gtNovaBusRTS9369: (A) Fulton Express

(E) World Trade Center

I'll do the bus signs this Monday.

KTrainExp: (F) to Coney Island

(V) Prototype LCD

Coneyislandav7 will do the (E) sign, if not, I'll do it.

Yuki: Here you go.

Could i have 3 please of the R142 (4)(5)(6) Lines please.
Can I have the R143/R160 Q,A,E,and F Lines please?

And on all of these can you put like the name of the line and it's destanations if you know what I mean thanks a ton you will really help my routes.

What do you want the signs to say for these lines? (Q, A, E, F, 4, 5, and 6) Me and coneyisland will split the job. :tup:

May I have a Bus Sign Saying:

B16| Lefferts Gardens

Prospect Park

B16| via Fort Hamilton Pkwy

via 14 Av

Thanks!

Monday, hopefully.

Holy...im lovin that bus font site!
Rell gave me the link for that site not too long ago. :tup:

It looks exactly like my template. You didn't make it at all, so don't try to fool me.

wait--I did make it! One part may look a little bit the same, but look at yours then look at mine they are different. Thats not exact. The only thing that looks close is the part where the words go--that cant be changed b/c thats whats really on the real sign.

Im not trying to copy you! In no form or meaning am I trying to copy! :confused:

wait--I did make it! One part may look a little bit the same, but look at yours then look at mine they are different. Thats not exact. The only thing that looks close is the part where the words go--that cant be changed b/c thats whats really on the real sign.

Im not trying to copy you! In no form or meaning am I trying to copy! :confused:

If you go to paint and use Magnifier glass, noticing that the template is similar to IRT Bronx Express's template. :tup:

My LED sign has a character limit of 136, yours has a limit of 133... Plus, the "dots" are the same exact size as the ones I have for my signs. The only major differences are that your "template" is very pixelated and is saved as .JPG (which makes all pictures look crappy) instead of .PNG or .GIF (both won't distort picture quality).

If you go to paint and use Magnifier glass, noticing that the template is similar to IRT Bronx Express's template. :tup:
This.

This one I actually made myself (it's the one I used for my signs)

Template-Stage3.jpg

This, I truly believe.

@KTrainExp:
Crap, I didn't see this. B) Excellent job, Coneyisland! :cool: btw, please name the file like this (ELocalLED) for future LED signs you make. It's much easier and organized. B)

Folks, ConeyIslandAv7 will help out with the LED signs as most of the requests are all R143/160 LED's. Welcome to the team, CI!