(Q) 3 avenue Exp.(Bx)*

(Q) 2 avenue Exp.

(Q) Bway Exp.

(Q) Brighton Lcl.

(Q) via 63 st.

So try to make it if you have a chance.

*don't add the Bx.

*For the R160

I know it's too much, but plz try to make it if you can.

Lemme see if I get this: 2/3 Ave/Broadway Express, Brighton Local, via 63 Street, to Coney Island?

If you read the first post, he said NO R142 LCD signs yet, so you cant do the (4)
Partially true, but I can do numbered lines for the LCD and LED signages as well. I'll show some examples sometime today.

Can you make LCD/LED Bus Destination Signs?:cool:
I can use the handmade LCD/LED signs to make them, only if I can make the route destination number fit on the left side since it requires 2-5 characters. That's the only issue for now.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey can you make a R160

(:P To Bedford Park Blvd

(:P 4th/West End Express

(B) 6 Ave Express

(B) CPW/Concourse Local

Also another one to Coney Island would be nice. Thanks man! Keep up the awesome animations.

(B) To Coney Island

(B) CPW/Concourse Local

(B) 6 Ave Express

(B) 4th/West End Express

@IrtbronxExpress Ill take R44/46 LCD

Request accepted.

Hey can you make a R160

(:P To Bedford Park Blvd

(B) 4th/West End Express

(B) 6 Ave Express

(B) CPW/Concourse Local

Also another one to Coney Island would be nice. Thanks man! Keep up the awesome animations.

(B) To Coney Island

(B) CPW/Concourse Local

(B) 6 Ave Express

(B) 4th/West End Express

Yes I can do both, and thanks :tup::tup:

These are very nice! Can you tell me how to do the R160 ones? Thanks
Thank you :tup::tup: To make them, well... all I did was use massive pictures that focused on the R160 LED signage and used Paint to design it. Its hard to explain it, but maybe a tutorial could help (which I'll send you via PM in the future)

And as promised (I only completed one request so far, sorry peeps :P ), here's proof that I do numbered lines for LCD and LED signages, as a way to ease off confusion and doubt.

6LimitedExpress.gif

3ExpressLED.gif

(I'll explain why and how I came up with Riverdale and Manhattan EXP in another thread)

Thank you :tup::tup: To make them, well... all I did was use massive pictures that focused on the R160 LED signage and used Paint to design it. Its hard to explain it, but maybe a tutorial could help (which I'll send you via PM in the future)

Ohhh I see, thanks.

Can I request 1? If so can I get this:

(Mx) Kings Highway

(Mx) Myrtle Local

(Mx) Via Broad

(Mx) 4 Ave Local

(Mx) Via Sea Beach

Ohhh I see, thanks.

Can I request 1? If so can I get this:

(Mx) Kings Highway

(Mx) Myrtle Local

(Mx) Via Broad

(Mx) 4 Ave Local

(Mx) Via Sea Beach

No problem, and yes. :tup:

I think we should stop for a little while... it seems like a lot of requests and a lot of work to do

are the letters r fonts or did u draw them?

Don't worry, its because of summer work, but I have the day off on Fridays. :cool:

And yes, I drew them from scratch using Paint.

IRT Bronx Express, thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And yes, that GO is via the F line

No problem, and thanks :tup:

I will resume doing requests as of right now people, so please be patient. :tup:

How are the sigs coming along?

3 more requests to be done. :tup: Then I animate all of them.

Ehem.My Sign?Where is it?:mad:

Your signature was made yesterday. I suggest that you wait and calm down or you get nothing in return. Be grateful that I'm doing the best I can. And I agree with what the other two said.

I think it would be best to be patient and allow the creator of the signs to work and get them to us at his convenience. He is doing them for us out of courtesy.

You shouldn't deserve it :tdown:
Edited by IRT Bronx Express

You shouldn't deserve it

Why Not?Um....IrtBronxExpress and Yankee I am Really sorry about what i said.i was just beging a Fool.I guess that means no sign for me....:(:cry:but if you do want to make it for me that you forgive me its okay you can make the one i told you about if i desrve it.so are we still friends?:D(4)

The sign that you requested was already done, all I need to do is animate it before I consider it "fully complete". I have to do finish other requests before presenting all of them here in one post. Like I said, I need to complete 3 more requiests and then I will animate all of them.

Like I said, be patient. I never ignore requests, but it is time consuming if I have other stuff to do.