Animated Digital Bus & Train Destination Signs

Guest Charles

Hey IRT,

Can I have a R160 sign for:

(3) HARLEM-148 STREET

(3) LENOX TERMINAL

(3) 7 AV/BROADWAY EXP

lol yeah it's something...different.

Can I ask that the (3) be in red font and the other letters in the regular R160 destination color? Also, is it possible for you not include the EXP by the route?

Alright, thanks a lot! Thank you SO Much!:cool:

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey IRT,

(3) HARLEM-148 STREET

(3) LENOX TERMINAL

(3) 7 AV/BROADWAY EXP

Can I ask that the (3) be in red font and the other letters in the regular R160 destination color? Also, is it possible for you not include the EXP by the route?

I dont usally make these but i had some spare time on my hands so:http://th_386452542638-iaza.gif[/img]

Everyone, just ignore the spammer. I don't need him to help me out, considering that he has no clue as to what the hell he's doing. I can definitely care less about his "work" because they're not his work to begin with.

1_GLocal.gif

Here was what I was talking about. I think the white looks better than the amber.

I did this one, because it was easy, with each pixel being a solid color. (I see the other ones mix different shades of color for each pixel).

This would also be cheaper than a full sign of RGB's (and also more visible than some of the colors), though the white might be a bit more expensive than amber.

Yes, I understood what you meant. Unless they (in general) want the destination sign to be amber or white, then I give the destination sign letters a specific color. Depends on the route and where it'll serve. All I do is copy and paste the colored letters and place them on an empty LED sign. (15 colors exist so far)

Hey IRT Bronx Express can you redo mines in a smaller format like NX...take as long as want :rock:
Will do!

Hey can you make a sign that says:

(Z) To Bay Pkwy

(Z) Nassau Street Exp

(Z) 2 avenue Local (Brooklyn) (don't add that)

(Z) Via Bway Junction

(Z) via Red Hook

(Z) Skip-Stop Exp

the type should be R143, if you cant try R160

I f you can, thanks :P

Yes, I'll make it. :o

Hey IRT,

(3) HARLEM-148 STREET

(3) LENOX TERMINAL

(3) 7 AV/BROADWAY EXP

You're welcome, and yes I'll make it :tup:

norwood
Got it. :tup:

Guest Charles
I dont usally make these but i had some spare time on my hands so:http://th_386452542638-iaza.gif[/img]

Why don't you stop wasting your time and do something with your life other than trolling around here.

kthxbai

Actally Since I decided to do the (X) Sign Well i have to say it came out preety good:341059321074-iaza-1.gif[/img]

BTW.. I have this sign as my signature, Also that 59 street stands for 59th street-Columbus circle on 10th avenue. It's named 59 street because it does not stop at Columbus circle. also it's heading downtown via 10th avenue express.

Eh IRT Bx exp

Request

R160 style with the S/S on the side

(J) Jamaica Center/Parsons-Archer

Via Nassau st EXP

Via Jamaica LCL

Skip-Stop

The (J) in brown and the text in white.

Please and thanks!.

Why don't you stop wasting your time and do something with your life other than trolling around here. kthxbai
+1 for that.

I love my (M) sign.
Even though I still need to complete your request: the one you told me via PM. :cry:

BTW.. I have this sign as my signature, Also that 59 street stands for 59th street-Columbus circle on 10th avenue. It's named 59 street because it does not stop at Columbus circle. also it's heading downtown via 10th avenue express.
I can't believe he made an LED signage exactly like yours with FILLER blank space. :tdown:

Eh IRT Bx exp

Request

R160 style with the S/S on the side

(J) Jamaica Center/Parsons-Archer

Via Nassau st EXP

Via Jamaica LCL

Skip-Stop

The (J) in brown and the text in white.

Please and thanks!.

Heh, Eric's post turned out to be informative, and useful. :tup: Request accepted!

+1 for that.

Even though I still need to complete your request: the one you told me via PM. :cry:

I can't believe he made an LED signage exactly like yours with FILLER blank space. :tdown:

Heh, Eric's post turned out to be informative, and useful. :tup: Request accepted!

Oh, I saw 3. I'll do this one then :tup:

A huge embarrassment overall. I don't even know where this guy came from...

I know, I don't know where he came from too, the first time I saw him was saying random crap to my map, but I didn't listen to him!

Can I request the following two signs?

Both small format, no flipdot, with the route letter in its respective color and the destination in amber:

First sign:

(F) To Hylan Blvd

(F) Queens Bl Super-Exp

(F) 6 Av Local

(F) via SI Mall

Second sign:

(B) To 263 Street

(B) Brighton Express

(:P 6 Avenue Express

(B) 3 Avenue Local

If it's possible, please don't merge any of the frames. Thanks a lot in advance!!:tup:

I did 2 out of 9 requests so far. No panicking please :cool:

Can I get R44/46 Lcd diamond (Mx) in brown font to Coney island?

<(Mx)> BMT Nassau St Lcl

<(Mx)> BMT Brighton Exp

<(Mx)> To Coney Island

and the background will be original yellow

Thanks

Yes, request accepted.

I know, I don't know where he came from too, the first time I saw him was saying random crap to my map, but I didn't listen to him!
He won't be an annoyance now, thank god for that.

Can I request the following two signs?

Both small format, no flipdot, with the route letter in its respective color and the destination in amber:

First sign:

(F) To Hylan Blvd

(F) Queens Bl Super-Exp

(F) 6 Av Local

(F) via SI Mall

Second sign:

(:o To 263 Street

(:o Brighton Express

(B) 6 Avenue Express

(B) 3 Avenue Local

If it's possible, please don't merge any of the frames. Thanks a lot in advance!!:tup:

Don't worry, they'll be separate. And request accepted!