Animated Digital Bus & Train Destination Signs

Oh heck yeah!!! You are the man!

Just one thing...I'm trying to resize it so i can use it as my signature, but when I do, the sign no longer animates. Can you resize it for me to make the width 60 px. so I can use it for my sig? Thanks.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Considering that you're a (V) supporter, the next thing you'll want from me is an (Mx) signage to Brooklyn (Sorry, I had to bring that up since I've read your posts, though I agree with what you believe) :P

LOL!!! We'll see about that!!! :P

However, I can't use it for my sig because the image is too big and when I try to resize it it no longer animates...can you resize it with a 60 px. height for me please?

However, I can't use it for my sig because the image is too big and when I try to resize it it no longer animates...can you resize it with a 60 px. height for me please?

Yep, no problem with that :tup:

Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble, but I lied. :eek:

J/K :P

May I request a SMALL-SIZED sign with the following amber text:

(M) Astoria-Ditmars

{Next Frame}

(M) Broadway Local

{Next Frame}

(M) Jamaica/Myrtle Local

{Next Frame}

(M) Astoria Local

{Next Frame}

If you have a list

{Next Frame}

of all R160 FIND Readings

{Next Frame}

Please PM Me.

Feel free to make the text thin if necessary.

Sorry for the unusual request, and please note: the (M) is yellow.

Thanks a lot man, you are awesome like always!
My pleasure :cool:

May I request a SMALL-SIZED sign with the following amber text:

(M) Astoria-Ditmars

{Next Frame}

(M) Broadway Local

{Next Frame}

(M) Jamaica/Myrtle Local

{Next Frame}

(M) Astoria Local

{Next Frame}

If you have a list

{Next Frame}

of all R160 FIND Readings

{Next Frame}

Please PM Me.

Feel free to make the text thin if necessary.

Sorry for the unusual request, and please note: the (M) is yellow.

Unusual, but unique. Request accepted! :tup:

sorry to bother you again but like LRG, i have the same problem with both my signatures. they wont upload as well as saying that the "upload failed due to failure to up load temporary files"...???

dont know whats going on their so can u help me? im sad that i cant display the signs u made :)

...also when u paste the url into the box to upload do u delete the stuff thats alreadythere? (htp www) or keep it there and put the url next to it? ive tryed so much!

***or is it just the size affecting it**** !!! sorry to bother anyone with so much help :) ! thanks :)

Yes, the signature size limit is 800X60, and my LED signage size is 786x107 (deserves an increase IMO). But I resized both of them, though the (7) needs to be redone since the color is way too dark. :cry:

thank you so much! and dont worry about itthough i greatly appreciate it :P thanks so much! your so cool :)

*** why does it keep saying "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."??? i inserted the url but it just gave me this message? am i doing something wrong?

thank you so much! and dont worry about itthough i greatly appreciate it :P thanks so much! your so cool :)

*** why does it keep saying "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."??? i inserted the url but it just gave me this message? am i doing something wrong?

Just download it and upload it, that is how I did it.

thank you so much! and dont worry about itthough i greatly appreciate it :) thanks so much! your so cool :(

Go to the image, click "Save As", save it wherever, then go to your sig, use option 2 to select it, then click upload, then click save signature.

Go to the image, click "Save As", save it wherever, then go to your sig, use option 2 to select it, then click upload, then click save signature.

thanks so much guys!!! it finally works. i've been sving it on pictures and stayed still untill i saved it to my documents. thanks guys ur all so helpful! and i love my sign:)

*** it does upload but when i save it it wont appear....anyways thanks for everything guys...sorry for the inconvinence:)

thanks so much guys!!! it finally works. i've been sving it on pictures and stayed still untill i saved it to my documents. thanks guys ur all so helpful! and i love my sign:)

*** it does upload but when i save it it wont appear....anyways thanks for everything guys...sorry for the inconvinence:)

What file type is it?

Damn it I cant resist these :cool: 1 more sign R160 style:

<6> Local

<6> PELHAM BAY PARK

<6> LEXINGTON AV LCL

<6> PELHAM EXPRESS

<6> VIA EASTERN PKWY

<6> VIA ATLANTIC AV

please try not to combine any of the frames and make the <6> green, and designation letters amber. BTW in the route part just put a (6) instead of squeezing a diamond in there

<6> Local

<6> PELHAM BAY PARK

<6> LEXINGTON AV LCL

<6> PELHAM EXPRESS

<6> VIA EASTERN PKWY

<6> VIA ATLANTIC AV

please try not to combine any of the frames and make the <6> green, and designation letters amber. BTW in the route part just put a (6) instead of squeezing a diamond in there

He's already backlogged with too many requests for now. Let him finish those signs before requesting more.B)

<6> Local

<6> PELHAM BAY PARK

<6> LEXINGTON AV LCL

<6> PELHAM EXPRESS

<6> VIA EASTERN PKWY

<6> VIA ATLANTIC AV

R44/46 LCD signage, correct? I don't combine frames for that signage, but for R143/160 LED yes I do combine them.

Also, there are tons of requests that you possibly didn't see. ;)

He's already backlogged with too many requests for now. Let him finish those signs before requesting more.;)
Damn right, I have to do what, 15? :cry:

Make it a 160 please. BTW if your busy do mine last and do what you need to do
I'll do everyone's requests by order. I don't decide which request goes first, which goes last, etc. because it doesn't look right.

Whenever you get a chance, can I have the R160 N Train sign to astoria-ditmars via whitehall, sea beach LCL and Broadway Exp? Thanks
You got it. :tup:

This might be a weird question but can you just put World Trade Center in red with no letter route on it? If you can i would appreciate it.
Sure, and this request is definitely not weird. ;)

Sorry peeps, I have been slacking off for some time now... time to get serious.

This is the Animated LCD/LED Train Destination Signs thread.

As of today, I can actually make R44/46 LCD signs and R143/160 LED signs, thanks to a number of select images. R142/(A) LCD signs are not available yet, sorry.

R44/R46 LCD Signs

RLocal.gif?t=1278380788

NExpress.gif?t=1278380789

Changes:

• The addition of a Circle/Diamond Bullet.

• The character limit is expanded from 15 to 20.

• Font colors representing Manhattan trunk lines. The inside bullet is given a color as well.

• The "Via" and "To" will be seen as well as Bronx/Manhtn/Qns/Bklyn if possible.

R143/R160 LED Signs

AExpress.gif?t=1278381184

GLocal.gif?t=1278381200

LSkipStopLocal.gif?t=1278381203

Changes:

• No room for a circle/diamond bullet, so a small flipdot reading [LCL] [LTD] [EXP] [sHU] [s/S] was added.

• The character limit was expanded from 112 characters to 136 characters.

• Font colors representing Manhattan trunk lines are definitely applied for LED signage.

Feel free to request a handmade LCD/LED signs and I will make it ASAP.

R44/R46 LCD

*Color: Original Yellow or Dark Gray?

*Bullet: Circle or diamond? [Yes] / Bullet elimination? [No]

*Route number/letter (2 letters and numbers are possible)

*Destination and where it'll run (6th Ave, Eastern Parkway, etc)? It has to make sense.

R143/R160 LED

*Color: Original Gray or Bright Yellow?

*Flipdot: [LCL] [LTD] [EXP] [sHU] [s/S]? [Yes] / Flipdot elimination? [No]

*Route number/letter (2 letters and numbers are not possible yet)

*Destination and where it'll run. It has to make sense.

Enjoy!

~<6>

Could you make me this sign? It's simple but something I'd like to see MTA do.

R46 LCD:

*Color: Original Yellow

*Bullet: [No]

*Route: C

*Destination/Where it'll run:

TO LEFFERTS BVLD

8 AV/FULTON LOCAL

Can you make me the following sign:

Bx12 to 207 St Station

Bx12 via Fordham Rd

Bx12 via Pelham Pkwy

Bx12 +Select+

Can you make it small-sized, and without the flipdot?

Also, IMO, you can fit the Bx12 into the route indicator by putting the BX in smaller letters on top and the 12 in larger numbers on the bottom. Thanks!:tup::tup::cool: (I put an idea as to how in your profile).

Edited by NX Express