Animated Digital Bus & Train Destination Signs

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! Sorry for late response because I came home from school.
You're welcome and no problem :tup:

Folks, now that I'm free from requests, I want to present past requested signs that haven't received any upgrades YET. Because I had no resources to make the R143/160 LED signage last year, I temporarily used a new dark R44/46 template as "LED's". That changed since mid-spring since I now have real LCD/LED signages. I only managed to get copy and paste 3/4's of said requests, but here are two with more to come. B)

can you make me a r160 (D) to coney island? I want it as 6th ave express to coney island and via concourse and via west end Thanx!!in r160 style
DExpress4LED.gif

Ok I'm looking thru this page and I love them all. You think you can make me one R160 style for the J? I want it to say...

PROSPECT PARK

NASSAU ST LOCAL

VIA ATLANTIC

JLocal2LED.gif

I'm pretty interested with these R143/160 LED signs.

(X) THIS IS

(X) CANAL-LAFAYETTE STS

(X) TO EASTCHESTER - BOSTON RD

(X) THE NEXT STOP IS

(X) CANAL ST - 6 AV

(X) TIME NOW-2:11 PM

Thanks.

The exterior sign or the interior? But then again, it would be interesting to see both. :tup:

To be honest, I never bothered testing out long phrases, such as the one you pointed out, considering that I recently made the Interior LED sign. :o (Yes, I need to experiment more than what I currently do...)

I could increase the character limit from 150 to 155, as long as it doesn't go beyond 800 pixels horizontal. OR I can start creating thin fonts so long phrases, such as "PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY" can fit in the interior LED sign without removing the route number/letter. Does that answer your question? :tup:

To be honest, I never bothered testing out long phrases, such as the one you pointed out, considering that I recently made the Interior LED sign. :o (Yes, I need to experiment more than what I currently do...)

I could increase the character limit from 150 to 155, as long as it doesn't go beyond 800 pixels horizontal. OR I can start creating thin fonts so long phrases, such as "PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY" can fit in the interior LED sign without removing the route number/letter. Does that answer your question? :tup:

Well, yes, I guess it answers my question. I just want it to be as realistic as possible.

Well, yes, I guess it answers my question. I just want it to be as realistic as possible.
I'll experiment with the Interior LED sign and see if there are results. :tup:

hmmm... interior for now. But it would be interesting to see both.
R143/R160.

(T) LCL

(T) Manhattan 2nd Av Local

(T) Bronx 3rd Av Local

(T) To Co-Op City

(T) Via Gun Hill Rd

Requests accepted.:cool:

Just wondering. How long does it take to finish the signs? It's already been three days. (Not a complaint)
When I have the time to do so.

Can I resist...

NO!

Interior please.

(NX) Keep your language

(NX) in sight at all times.

(NX) Do not display hatred

(NX) or unreasonable flaming.

(NX) Remain alert and have

(NX) a safe day. Thank you!

You made my day. :tup:

Hi there. I have some requests.

1st One-typical R160 Sign

Color: Gray

Flipdot: EXP

Route and Destination:

<7> 34TH STREET-11AVE

<7> FLUSHING EXP

2nd one..stoll R160

Color: Gray

Flipdot: EXP

Route and Destinations (Please make the D into a yellow D)

(D) FOREST HILLS-71 AVE

(D) WEST END EXP

(D) BROADWAY EXP

(D) VIA 60TH STREET

(D) VIA QUEENS BLVD EXP

Thanks a lot amigo. (if you can't do the yellow D, please change the D back to orange and change BROADWAY EXP into 6 AV EXPRESS)

Coneyislandav7 and IRTFlushing7: requests accepted. :tup:

NX, Rell, Baseball02: your requests will be animated soon. :tup:

Seems that you guys are racking up requests again. Some requests in August were only finish a couple weeks ago.
Don't worry about it, the requests give me enough reason and motivation to make the electronic signs. :cool: