Onboard M9 Train on Port Washington Branch, West Hempstead Branch Express Shuttle etc..

Footage from within the past month, which is a lot more than I normally would have done. First set is onboard and M9 and M7 train on the Port Washington branch to Penn Station. The M9 video starts in Little Neck, while the M7 video starts in Douglaston. The reason I ventured there was because I wanted to get footage of the inbound/westbound train using the outbound/eastbound track between Douglaston and Woodside, and on an M9. I didn't succeed the first time, but I did the second time. My phone randomly shut off and restarted after I started recording the M7 from Little Neck, so that's why the M7 video starts in Douglaston instead. 

51249871623_0b7e93f988_h.jpg2002 Bombardier M7 Train 7595 on the Port Washington Branch at Little Neck by BM5 Photos 2019-2021, on Flickr

51249870803_55b88371ad_h.jpg2019-2021 Kawasaki M9 Car 9047 on Port Washington Branch Train 6473 at Penn Station by BM5 Photos 2019-2021, on Flickr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's footage of the weekend West Hempstead Branch that operated for two weekends in May. This was likely because layups weren't possible with the trackwork occurring in Valley Stream. West Hempstead trains operated between West Hempstead and Lakeview, then operated express to/from Jamaica. Trains actually passed through the inbound track at Valley Stream but did not stop there, and also operated via Laurelton and Locust Manor instead of via St. Albans. Was hoping to get an M9 set, but that didn't happen.

51219779461_e733caf071_h.jpg2002 Bombardier M7 Car 7544 on West Hempstead Branch Train 6958 at Jamaica by BM5 Photos 2019-2021, on Flickr

Thanks for viewing, and I hope you enjoyed!

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven