Deinterlining NYC Subway Attempt

My attempt to deinterline NYC Subway while fulfilling my wishlist. Check it out and tell me what you think?

https://metrodreamin.com/view/VFZWV3ZTMUFWU090alJ0VURtTjQxTFMzYVg5M3wy

A train

All Times: Jamaica Center- Rockaway Park - Queens Blvd Express - 8 Av / Fulton St Express

C train

Rush Hours: Bedford Park Blvd - World Trade Center - Concourse Local - CPW / 8 Av Local

Middays, Evenings and Weekends: 145 St - World Trade Center -CPW / 8 Av  Local

Late Nights: No Service, use B, K or Q

E train

All Times except Late Nights: 168 St - Lefferts Blvd - CPW / 8 Av / Fulton St Local

Late Nights: Euclid Av - Lefferts Blvd - Shuttle 

K train

All Times except Late Nights: Jamaica 179 St - Far Rockaway - Queens Blvd Express 8 Av / Fulton St Express

Late Nights: Jamaica 179 St - Far Rockaway - All Local

B train

Rush Hours: Norwood - 205 St - Coney Island - Concourse Express - Central Park West / 6th Avenue Express - 4 Av Express - West End Express(peak directions)

Middays & Evenings: Norwood - 205 St - Coney Island - Concourse Local - Central Park West / 6th Avenue Express - 4 Av Express - West End Express (peak directions)

Weekends: Norwood - 205 St - Coney Island - Concourse Local - Central Park West / 6th Avenue Express - 4 Av Express - West End Local

Late Nights: Norwood - 205 St - Coney Island - Concourse Local - Central Park West / 6th Avenue Express - 4 Av Local- West End Local

D train

Rush Hours: Forest Hills - 71 Av - Kings Highway - Queens Blvd / 6 Av Local - Express between Jay St - Church Av (both directions) Express between Church Av - Kings Highway (peak directions) - via 63rd St / Culver

Middays & Evenings: Forest Hills - 71 Av - Kings Highway - Queens Blvd / 6 Av Local - Express between Jay St - Church Av (both directions) via 63rd St / Culver

Weekends and Late Nights: No Service, use F

F train

All Times except Late Nights: Forest Hills 71 Av - Coney Island - Queens Blvd Local - 6 Av Local - Culver Local - via 63rd St

Late Nights: 21 St Queensbridge - Coney Island - 6 Av Local - Culver Local

Q train

All Times except Late Nights: Inwood - 207 St - Coney Island - CPW / 6 Av Express 4 Av Express via Sea Beach

Late Nights: Inwood - 207 St - Coney Island - All Local

J train

Rush Hours: Jamaica Center Parsons Archer - Broad Street - Skip-Stop Service with Z between Sutphin Blvd and Broadway Junction - Local between Broadway Junction and Marcy Avenue

Middays & Evenings: Jamaica Center Parsons Archer - Broad Street - All Local

Weekends and Late Nights: No Service use Z

M train

Weekdays: Metropolitan Ave. - Coney Island - Nassau Street / 4th Avenue Local West End  Local via  Montague Street Tunnel

Weekends &  Late Nights: Metropolitan Av - Myrtle Av - Shuttle

Z train

Rush Hours: Jamaica Center Parsons Archer - Bay Ridge 95th Street - Skip-Stop Service with J between Sutphin Blvd and Broadway Junction - Express between Broadway Junction and Marcy Avenue (peak directions) 4 Av Local via Montague St Tunnel

Middays and Evenings: Jamaica Center Parsons Archer - Bay Ridge 95th Street - Express between Broadway Junction and Marcy Avenue (peak directions) 4 Av Local via Montague St Tunnel

Weekends and Late Nights: Jamaica Center Parsons Archer - Bay Ridge 95th Street - All Local

N train

All Times except Late Nights: 96 street / 2nd Avenue- Coney Island - Broadway Express- Brighton Local

Late Nights: 96 street / 2nd Avenue- Coney Island - All Local

R train

Weekdays: 96 street / 2nd Avenue - Brighton Beach - Broadway Express - Brighton Express

Weekends and Late Nights: No Service use N

W train

All Times: Astoria Ditmars Blvd - Whitehall St - Astoria / Broadway Local

G, L, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 trains are fine the way they are.

6 hours ago, MTA Researcher said:

So… west end express service is useless?

Anyway how would you rate this proposal?

It's not that it is useless, it's more about not enough demand for an express service along that line. Practically everyday (D) trains run express on that line, usually because it got delayed a bunch of times from another line or sometimes even running local along 4 Av to help fill the gap (R) trains couldn't, which delayed it further.

3 hours ago, MTA Researcher said:

All right then, brown M to 9 Av it is… just to fill the gap at 4th Avenue.

A better idea would be to just have the (W) do that instead since bringing back the (brownM) wouldn't really do much for 4 Av. The (brownM) for the most part in South Brooklyn carried mostly air than passengers except for a few areas like between Dekalb and Court St and personally to me when I took it years ago, along West End. Even if they decide to bring it back, that'll result in having to being back the (V) which if they do, they better have it extended to Church Av running as the (F)'s local along Culver while the (F) would run express between Jay St and Church Av. 

On 7/24/2021 at 2:12 PM, Vulturious said:

Even if they decide to bring it back, that'll result in having to being back the (V) which if they do, they better have it extended to Church Av running as the (F)'s local along Culver while the (F) would run express between Jay St and Church Av. 

I brought back brown M to bring back orange Q. The V train thus is unnecessary. The D train is our new <F>.

Extending W to Brooklyn… seems a decent idea. The thing is that I wanted to have all 6 Av exp go 4 Av exp while all Bway exp go Brighton and all Nassau St go 4 Av lcl. A 3-Route Deinterlining Formula.

19 minutes ago, MTA Researcher said:

I brought back brown M to bring back orange Q. The V train thus is unnecessary. The D train is our new <F>.

Extending W to Brooklyn… seems a decent idea. The thing is that I wanted to have all 6 Av exp go 4 Av exp while all Bway exp go Brighton and all Nassau St go 4 Av lcl. A 3-Route Deinterlining Formula.

You could do that, but you still have the issue of no direct service from Williamsburg into Midtown. The current (M) has done so much more than what the (V) has. Even then, there's really no reason in having the (D) around anymore, it's literally just the <F>. Might as well just stick with that since it's not going along Concourse anyway, the line that has been on Concourse since the 1940's.

On 7/18/2021 at 10:01 PM, MTA Researcher said:

So… west end express service is useless?

Anyway how would you rate this proposal?

Yes, West End express is useless IMO. I live deep on the West End, and it's never more than 20 minutes from Stillwell to 36 St. I'd rather use the middle track to turn trains at 9 av  (maybe build out switches at 62 and bay parkway as well) and increase overall line capacity than use it for express service that shortens an already short run.

On 7/24/2021 at 2:12 PM, Vulturious said:

A better idea would be to just have the (W) do that instead since bringing back the (brownM) wouldn't really do much for 4 Av. The (brownM) for the most part in South Brooklyn carried mostly air than passengers except for a few areas like between Dekalb and Court St and personally to me when I took it years ago, along West End. Even if they decide to bring it back, that'll result in having to being back the (V) which if they do, they better have it extended to Church Av running as the (F)'s local along Culver while the (F) would run express between Jay St and Church Av. 

Isn't the (W) internally treated like an (N) tho?

19 minutes ago, jammerbot said:

Isn't the (W) internally treated like an (N) tho?

Currently, yes. Before it was the child of the Yellow B. It made all stops that the (N) would currently make, but along West End. The (N) at the time ran local along Broadway with the (W) express with the (Q) during the Manhattan Bridge closure. It wouldn't matter if the (W) is the (N) internally since both lines would still be switching crews regardless if it were extended to Bay Parkway or not.