Flushing Services going back, except Q44

mark1447

Posted on:11/4/2008 9:20:27AM

Emergency operations on Roosevelt Avenue near Main Street are near completion but will continue to have an impact on Q44 bus service in the area as follows:

Q44 (Northbound[To West Farms, The Bronx])-regular route via Main Street, right on Northern Boulevard, left on Union Street then regular.

Q44 (Southbound[To Jamaica, Queens])-regular route via Union Street, right on Northern Boulevard, left on Main Street then regular.

i wish they would return the 44 to the original route. That northbound "detour" is the actual route. The real detour is right on roosevelt ave. that was only suppose to be a temp detour while they were building flushing crossings mall. I hate making that turn off main onto roosevelt. it has to be one of the worst turns in the system. its easier to make a turn in midtown then there. hopefully one day the q44 can go back to main st and 39 ave sometime soon!!!!!:confused:

i wish they would return the 44 to the original route. That northbound "detour" is the actual route. The real detour is right on roosevelt ave. that was only suppose to be a temp detour while they were building flushing crossings mall. I hate making that turn off main onto roosevelt. it has to be one of the worst turns in the system. its easier to make a turn in midtown then there. hopefully one day the q44 can go back to main st and 39 ave sometime soon!!!!!:confused:

It will never happen the customers have the subway right there plus you saw what happened in the week we had the detour......guys doing reliefs and not pulling up push the follower into the 66 stand.

Archived