Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
AJ023

When will R32's be gone from the (F)

Is the December 1st date still in place for elimination of the R32's?

Not possible, there's so many out there at Jamaica. They can't sink all of them by 1 December.

Excpect for them to be gone by January, when R60s are supposed to hit the (F). Even before that, R42s might repalce the R32s on the (F) but don't count on it.

Excpect for them to be gone by January, when R60s are supposed to hit the (F). Even before that, R42s might repalce the R32s on the (F) but don't count on it.

R60s?????????????? I NEED MY CAMERA.

The R32's are still backing up for the (R) line. I saw one yesterday. What will backup the (R) when the 32's are gone?

Probably R 42's

I think (MTA) is actually testing 1-2 sets of R42s on the (R)

R42s don't need to be tested on the (R). They could just run them simple as that.

Seems like the next few months are gonna be interesting. There'll be a variety of cars out there. Like a buffet...only...metallic.

Dec 1st is the date they are supposed to start reefing the R38s. AS for the R32s.. theyre doing at minimum of 16 cars a day. All coming from Jamaica now. If you see one running in service, I can almost guarantee you that they are on their way to 207 to their deathbed.

Dec 1st is the date they are supposed to start reefing the R38s. AS for the R32s.. theyre doing at minimum of 16 cars a day. All coming from Jamaica now. If you see one running in service, I can almost guarantee you that they are on their way to 207 to their deathbed.

I thought this week would be the removal of the 38s on the (C) ?

I thought this week would be the removal of the 38s on the (C) ?

Yes the R38 will bew retire in 2009. Anytime soon the R40M/R42 will be going on the (C) to replace the R32,R38 and in fall of 2009 displaced R46 from the jamica yard will run on the (A)/© to replace the R40M/R42.

Is the December 1st date still in place for elimination of the R32's?

Yes this December the R32 will retire but not on the 1st maybe in the middle of december but not the 1st of Dec.

Yes the R38 will bew retire in 2009. Anytime soon the R40M/R42 will be going on the (C) to replace the R32,R38 and in fall of 2009 displaced R46 from the jamica yard will run on the (A)/© to replace the R40M/R42.

there aint no 32s on the (C) from what i know, all i see is 38s, unless there a few coupled with 38s too

The R38 being eliminated from the (C) was postponed to the 17th. As for R32s on the (C), there are none. They're all either at Jamaica or under the sea.