When will R32's be gone from the (F)

AJ023

Dec 1st is the date they are supposed to start reefing the R38s. AS for the R32s.. theyre doing at minimum of 16 cars a day. All coming from Jamaica now. If you see one running in service, I can almost guarantee you that they are on their way to 207 to their deathbed.

Dec 1st is the date they are supposed to start reefing the R38s. AS for the R32s.. theyre doing at minimum of 16 cars a day. All coming from Jamaica now. If you see one running in service, I can almost guarantee you that they are on their way to 207 to their deathbed.

I thought this week would be the removal of the 38s on the (C) ?

I thought this week would be the removal of the 38s on the (C) ?

Yes the R38 will bew retire in 2009. Anytime soon the R40M/R42 will be going on the (C) to replace the R32,R38 and in fall of 2009 displaced R46 from the jamica yard will run on the (A)/© to replace the R40M/R42.

Yes the R38 will bew retire in 2009. Anytime soon the R40M/R42 will be going on the (C) to replace the R32,R38 and in fall of 2009 displaced R46 from the jamica yard will run on the (A)/© to replace the R40M/R42.

there aint no 32s on the (C) from what i know, all i see is 38s, unless there a few coupled with 38s too

Archived