Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Eastman346

Masstransiscope restored

I finally got to see for myself that the masstransitscope has been restored to its original beauty. It put a big smile to my face seeing it again. :D

oooo Is that the painting that was along the line with slots that makes it look like it's moving?

I've seen that it was restored too. I don't remember it being so colorful originally.

I'm kind of surprised that they just restored the old crude shape figures. I figured they were probably going to restore it for ads, since they want to expand this elsewhere now. I guess they could always paste shrink wrap ads over it. Perhaps that's the plan. and when there's no ad, you have the original artwork.

Yay!

I sent the artist an email a couple of months back, inquiring about it's future, but never got a reply. At least it's back. That's gonna jog some old memories for me for sure.