It's over Mc'Cain You Lost

trainspot12

McCain chose a bad running mate. In addition he's too similar to Bush which at this point is unnecessary. Anyway. OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breakin the barrier and killing McCain with 333.

338 as of this post.

- A

I am -still- crying on and off, this is unbelievably awesome on so many levels.

The local folks here in PA that i wanted to win also got elected. Maybe now we can get some transit expansion. (SEPTA) R8 to Newtown anyone? :D

- A

ITS OVER!! BARACK OBAMA WINS!!!

I LOVE YOU OBAMA!!!

Any suggestions as to why Mc'Cain lost and what he could have done?

I'm impressed and extra proud to be an American today because of Obama's victory. Our system works :D

McCain lost because he ran a childish and insult-your-intelligence campaign and was simply rebuffed by the American voters. His choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate was the straw that broke the camel's back IMO. She will return to Alaska and be all but forgotten. McCain will go back to the Senate where he will become the old John McCain who was basically a pretty good guy before he let his handlers change his approach and persona. He should have paid more close attention to the age old advice of "just be yourself."

I know that Obama's Presidency will be difficult but I think he has the ability to pull it through. He's a very smart man.

Yea, McCain was actin like a child in the race for prez. I would never despritly(spelling)send automated lies to people over the phone no matter how badly I wanted to win. I'm glad I gont have to leave my beloved New York State for Canada! Obama gave me hope. I was talking to some of my friends about running for mayor of Yonkers when the time is right. Some day I hope to be the first Dominican prez.:D

I am very proud and horned to have participated in this election. It was indeed history in the making. Now that history has been made, the struggle continues, but only this time with a leader who’s knowledgeable and able to lead. If campaigning to elect Obama was the stepping stone than keeping him in check should only be the plateau. Since he’s a candidate of reason our demands will be heard. I admirer the man I should say, he has proven himself to be presidential and overall an American model.

Let us recaptured what president Kennedy once said “Asked not what your country can do for you -- asked what you can do for your country”. As we all saw at the acceptance speech, he has asked for our help and I say we should give it to him. Since he has proven to be inquisitive, he must then be a thorough person. A president who asked question when in doubt is exactly what we’ve been missing for the last eight years. A commander in chief who takes every measure to avoid making mistakes is what the American people looks forward to. This campaign performed outrageously well, we basically slaughtered them as if they were not competition at all. I guest if Gov. Palin wants to know what maverick means all she needs to do is look at the result of this campaign. This was by far the best campaign in American history coming from a community organizer. I’m sure by now Gov. Palin understands what a community organizer does as she eloquently said “I wonder what a community organizer does now days” They organized people Palin that’s what they do, you here.

During the last few days before Election Day, I cast my absentee ballot and head out to Reading Pennsylvania where I had the opportunity to work with some wonderful human beans. There we were instructed to go nock on some doors, applied door hanger instructions of voter rights and polling locations. As a New Yorker a melting pot is what we’re a custom to. So there I spoke to blacks, whites and Spanics all of which had similar and different reason why they supported their candidate. The undecided were my target, my duty was to psychologically detach the candidate away from McCain if perhaps he was leaning towards him. The challenge was all worth it because after months of debating with voters on the phone and on the internet, I was more than prepared to steal potential McCain supporters and so was everyone else that was in PA. So when you asked why did McCain lose. The best respond I can give your is that his volunteers were not dedicated and prepared as Obama’s. We are talking about a campaign that raises $150 million in just a few months. That has never been done before in the history of America. It’s hard enough to have people support a candidate less off to donate. Well, my friends that campaign had to come up with a different strategy, a strategy that has never been implemented before in the history of presidential campaign.

My daughter two years old can finally say O BA MA …she started with BA MA and now recently she added the first syllable O. Hopefully by the time she’s able to vote we should already have a woman in the white house. That’s my next adrenaline kick-off after Obama’s two terms I’m already having wet dream about it. I’ll be even more ready for that. Hopefully President Obama makes the transition easy by psychologically enhance it by placing women in high powered position.

Just because a black president has been appointed to office doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the end of racism. Racism is not a style or trend, racism exists in the harts of individuals. It is a common state of mind that exists among many who shares the same common belief. Not to exhaduate but even president Obama himself can be discriminate against if his in the wrong neighborhood without his secret service. I can bet you any sum of money that they are still folks in this country who do not know who Obama is. Racism at its simples form is pure ignorance and we have many of these people in this country. They come in different shapes, size and color, the only thing they have in common is that they’re all narrow minded with tonal visions. Let me refresh you guys with a little CoolBreeze to help your clear the mind. As long as people are competing for jobs, racism will always exist. You must come to the bottle ground to experience the war; otherwise your strategy will not work. Some people have good ideas but since they have never been on the battle ground they don’t know which route to take.

However, since I’m the street dog here, I figured I’ll share this with your. I recently noticed a pattern of behavior among some uneducated blacks in the street and on the internet that I don’t appreciate much. Instead of following the example of their humble president Barack Obama instead they’re being kaki about it. Kaki by saying things like “all whites should now report to the cotton field” and things like “They didn’t want to give us 40 acres and a mule so demit we will take 50 states and a white house!” Although this one sounded cool and funny, there is a sense of kakiness to it. Blacks account for 13 percent of the United States population, come to think of it 13 percent couldn’t even qualified Obama as a potential candidate less off elect him. People who think that true power lies in the hands of a president are foolish to the point of insanity. Reversibly, those who possess the true power are better off not talk about. Apparent power is what the president possesses the power that we the people have given to our president to exercise. Whereas true power is embedded in the system of governing by an unknown source.

To say the least, I honestly think that McCain deserved a hand of applaud for promoting patriotism during his concession speech. He accepted defeat gracefully for he had tried everything he could but still couldn’t anchor the boat. McCain said that “it’s my lost not yours” and those of us who knows some American history knows exactly what he meant by that. We should congratulate him for saying that, this was an act of patriotism specially coming from the losing candidate. He said it and I have a strong filling that he meant it because although he may have lost the election, he’s contempt with the fact that the American people won their candidate of choice. This was democracy at its simples form.

Its been good sharing ideas with you guys

Our system works -_-

No, that's not so. However, when the population overwhelmingly wants one candidate over another, it overcomes and nullifies the outdated equipment, incompetent and/or partisan poll workers (not all, but too many) and active intimidation tactics. The people wanted Barack, and we got him.

No, that's not so. However, when the population overwhelmingly wants one candidate over another, it overcomes and nullifies the outdated equipment, incompetent and/or partisan poll workers (not all, but too many) and active intimidation tactics. The people wanted Barack, and we got him.

I'm not clear on how this shows that our democratic system doesn't work. It indeed does work.

I'm not clear on how this shows that our democratic system doesn't work. It indeed does work.

Again, the overwhelming response nullified the roadblocks for Obama. Now, if you found yourself running for a lesser office, especially a local one, you would may feel differently about how well the system works.

Again, the overwhelming response nullified the roadblocks for Obama. Now, if you found yourself running for a lesser office, especially a local one, you would may feel differently about how well the system works.

Explain in plain English, please? I'm tempted to call shens on your argument, but try once again to show me how our democracy didn't work during this election. Thank you.

I maintain that our democratic system did work, regardless of greater or lesser offices.

Archived