Does anybody know how long it takes to receive the Exam Info from MTA Transit?

Movefromm3

With Covid everything has changed up.

I applied to the Revenue Equipment Maintainer position which is exam 2600.

The filing ended 7/27. My 'Application Status' says 'Submitted' and my 'Payment Status' says 'Success' so I did everything on my end. 

On the exam it says the Test Date is September 20, 2021 but I haven't received any mail from MTA for the Exam Info i.e. Location, Time, etc.

Does it usually take this long for them to send out the mail for the exam info considering that the test is only 26 days away?

If I should've gotten it by now is there somebody I can email about this?

17 hours ago, Movefromm3 said:

With Covid everything has changed up.

I applied to the Revenue Equipment Maintainer position which is exam 2600.

The filing ended 7/27. My 'Application Status' says 'Submitted' and my 'Payment Status' says 'Success' so I did everything on my end. 

On the exam it says the Test Date is September 20, 2021 but I haven't received any mail from MTA for the Exam Info i.e. Location, Time, etc.

Does it usually take this long for them to send out the mail for the exam info considering that the test is only 26 days away?

If I should've gotten it by now is there somebody I can email about this?

Have you tried reaching out to the Examinations Unit (examsunit@nyct.com)? They should be able to help you.

Good luck on the examination!!

On 8/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, +Young+ said:

Have you tried reaching out to the Examinations Unit (examsunit@nyct.com)? They should be able to help you.

Good luck on the examination!!

They reached out back to me. They said it'll be mailed to me at least 10 days before the first date of the multiple-choice test. Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it. I've been studying from a book I got off of Amazon but I'm unsure if the test will be anything like that. Barely any people here have taken the Revenue Equipment Maintainer test so I don't have a lot of information to go off on. 

Edited by Movefromm3