B/O Job Posting 99929/Exam 2302 - MTA Bus Company F/T

+Young+
Message added by +Young+,

40px_exams_busco.png.c116976aa20559b660f75abb090debe1.png

Bus Operator, Job Posting ID 99929 Exam No. 2302

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $23.84 per hour for a 40-hour work week.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (N/A) - For Medical: (N/A)

Next Training Class: To Be Determined

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ, Handouts & DMV Road Test Prep Videos (if necessary)

Additional: If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated December 4, 2021)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

Ok can we keep replies in their respective threads please, cause everyone's confusing people for no reason.

As per the guidelines of the website, can we all please "post in the relevant forum?" If not, disciplinary action will be taken, even though myself and the other staff members do not like doing it, especially in this portion of the Forums website.

Thank you.

• +Young+ changed the title to B/O Job Posting 99929/Exam 2302 - MTA Bus Company F/T
7 hours ago, King spade said:

Same , I took my test 10/3 . I received a phone call for pre employment process. I haven't received a letter in mail or email about number list or application. I wanted to know what email address should I be looking out for ? Also what number did they give you ? 

Check your email properly.  It came from Percida Rivera-Acosta.  The same day you received the call check your email for that day.  I did not receive random/list number.  Guess they’re calling people according to how well they scored on that test

10 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

Yep

For exam 1100.  Remember this exam was to supposed to be administered early this year, but due to the pandemic they postponed it.  I was shocked too.  I was waiting to be called for exam 9309 which I took in 2019.  But they call me fir this one instead which I’m even more happy, I don’t have to switch now.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got an email and it tells me no action is required on my part and that I do not need to contact the MTA.  Lastly wishing me luck on my career pursuit. 

F*^% I failed!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe this.

And if I didn’t fail does it mean my test score will be used for future openings?

I wonder if this test will prevent me from taking exam 1100. 

So f^%#-ing bummed out. 

6 minutes ago, BOO3 said:

I just got an email and it tells me no action is required on my part and that I do not need to contact the MTA.  Lastly wishing me luck on my career pursuit. 

F*^% I failed!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe this.

And if I didn’t fail does it mean my test score will be used for future openings?

I wonder if this test will prevent me from taking exam 1100. 

So f^%#-ing bummed out. 

How do you know you fail if the scores don't come out untill January 2022? Is it for exam 99929/2302? 

Just now, Andy1 said:

How do you know you fail if the scores don't come out untill January 2022? Is it for exam 99929/2302? 

I think this is an email they sent out to all positions about having to be FULLY COVID VACCINATED.  Similar posting different craft got the same email

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

yes it’s for exam 99929/2302. I took it last week. They immediately weed out the fails. Similar to exam 0100, I guess. They emailed me and said I was not recommended for the position, even before the test scores were out. (BOSS exam)

Just now, BOO3 said:

yes it’s for exam 99929/2302. I took it last week. They immediately weed out the fails. Similar to exam 0100, I guess. They emailed me and said I was not recommended for the position, even before the test scores were out. (BOSS exam)

The email that was sent out this morning is about being fully vaccinated.