Call backs from Non Exam Titles

HardWorkin

Hey guys , 

long time lurker first , well second time poster . I’m looking for a job change and I’ve been trying to get into the MTA . I haven’t taken any exams but I applied for a few jobs that were posted , and a couple of them said passed prescreening.

my question is , did anyone from here get an email from any posted jobs lately?

I notice Metro North has been hiring , I applied for a few positions for them and still nothing. 
I also wanted to know , let’s say if s person had a job through CUNY and was terminated before they completed probation , would that prevent or cause issues when trying to get a job FOR the MTA ?

On 9/22/2021 at 7:11 PM, HardWorkin said:

Hey guys , 

long time lurker first , well second time poster . I’m looking for a job change and I’ve been trying to get into the MTA . I haven’t taken any exams but I applied for a few jobs that were posted , and a couple of them said passed prescreening.

my question is , did anyone from here get an email from any posted jobs lately?

I notice Metro North has been hiring , I applied for a few positions for them and still nothing. 
I also wanted to know , let’s say if s person had a job through CUNY and was terminated before they completed probation , would that prevent or cause issues when trying to get a job FOR the MTA ?

In my experience, (MTA) will not care if you were fired or left as long as you as you put it down on your application.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 2:12 PM, HardWorkin said:

I recently receive a email from HCPRD@mtabsc.org.

the email stated info about  vaccination guidelines for some of the jobs I applied for . Does this mean I should be hearing back from one of those jobs shortly?

I’ve received those for most positions I’ve applied too. My guess is it’s just a formality that gets sent out to everyone who has applied.